Events & Florals of Mariemont

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Events & Florals of Mariemont

We are a full service event design, catering and consultive business. Our experience consists of over 15 years of professional, corporate and social successes.
Whether large executive or social functions of 1500 or intimate gatherings for 25, we can design an extraordinary experience for all budgets and themes.

26 Reviews for Events & Florals of Mariemont

26 Events & Florals of Mariemont Reviews

P
Pam

Married on 09/02/2017

Donna Lennox and her team have done some absolutely gorgeous floral work and event planning. Their attention to detail is incredible. I would highly recommend Events & Florals of Mariemont to anyone ... Read more for parties, weddings, or special events.

C
Caroline

Married on 05/06/2017

LOVED working with Donna. She did the flowers for my wedding in May 2018 and it was stunning! She worked so hard to make all of the flowers so beautiful and over the top. She even built a custom ... Read more flower wall of my ceremony space! She not only does flowers, she also helped with the rental chairs/ bathroom baskets etc... She is so nice and really a great person to have on your side during your big day!

L
Leslie

Married on 05/06/2017

Events and Florals of Mariemont did all of the flowers and decorating for my daughter's May 2017 wedding. I still can't believe how completely gorgeous every arrangement and bouquet was. The entire ... Read more wedding and reception was stunning thanks to Donna's creative vision. The arrangements and bouquets were full of the most beautiful flowers. A year later people still come up to me and tell me how beautiful our flowers were. I love hearing that! Thank you so much Events and Florals of Mariemont!