Events Like Clockwork

Westlake Village, CA · View map · Visit website

About Events Like Clockwork

An experienced and passionate wedding planner in Southern California and the Central Coast, serving San Luis Obispo, Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego counties. Events Like Clockwork is dedicated to ensuring smooth operations for your special day so you can live in the moment. Events Like Clockwork has planned weddings down to the orientation of a mint on your table.

When it comes to planning a wedding, there are a million and one details any normal person would have no inclination to believe are necessary. At Events Like Clockwork, it’s their job, and for them it includes:

• Day-of coordination

M
    Featured
    Marlene

Married on 10/27/2017

Michelle was awesome! Professional and very responsive. My fiancé and I hired Michelle as our day of wedding coordinator. I had already booked all my vendors and had a vintage glam theme in mind as ... Read more as far as decor, but had zero idea how to pull it all off on the day of the wedding. Every guest that would be attending was going to be from out of town, we were not able to set up at the venue the night before so I was solely dependent on Michelle to pull off the wedding of our dreams the day of. I had spent several months gathering every vintage piece from antique shops and thrift stores to set up our table centerpieces and decor throughout the venue. I explained to her that I had SO MUCH STUFF to put together. She seemed pretty confident that it wouldn’t be a problem. All she asked for was a couple of reference pictures on how I wanted the centerpieces to look. After sending those she didn’t ask anymore questions, which made me feel at ease. Michelle also went over a timeline with us. I had no idea how many details went into making the day flow smoothly. She made great suggestions and it was easy to plug in all my information on her online workbook. The morning of the wedding when we handed over the keys to the uhaul that held all our wedding decor...I was finally able to breathe! Everything was out of my hands and I was able to enjoy some champagne with my bridesmaids while we got ready. Any questions or last minute things I had forgotten were quickly taken care of by her team. She answered my text messages just as fast as I was sending them and the entire day went according to plan without any problems. When my husband and I showed up to the venue everything was perfect! Our faces lit up at how beautifully everything looked. It was perfect! I highly suggest hiring a day of coordinator for your big day, it’s a must! And I absolutely, 100%, reccomend you hire Events Like Clockwork.

L
    Lily Shapiro

Married on 07/20/2019

Michelle is wonderful!

Michelle was essential to making the day run smoothly. During the planning phase she was incredibly prompt and responsive and reassuring. I looked to her for sound advice with the layout for the ... Read more reception, and she handled all the little details I didn't think of for our ceremony. There were a number of moving parts with our event, and I did not have to worry about any of them. I was able to enjoy my day and not think about how things needed to come together. She was there every step of the way through the evening making sure I had what I needed. Thank you, Michelle! It was so great working with you!

Bruce
    Bruce Pflug

Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding planner - Michelle Spina

Michelle Spina is wonderful! She is very professional. She proactively managed the process and anticipated things in advance. I have been involved in many events in the past, but I would say that ... Read more Michelle is the best event planner I have ever worked with. I would gladly work with her again.