Events & Moore

Lansing, MI · View map · Visit website

About Events & Moore

Events & Moore is an experienced wedding and event planning company located in Lansing, Michigan. Having over 35 years of event planning experience, we are skilled at adding that special touch to your big day. Our aim is to find the most budget-friendly services so you can bring your wedding to life at a reasonable price. Treating each event as a red carpet event, they will help you plan the wedding of your dreams.

Whether you are looking for hourly, partial or full planning services, Events & Moore has packages to fit your needs and budget. We put our contract together based on the services that you need and want. We can assist in planning all types of weddings, including religious, non-religious, destination and elopement. The following services are available to plan your special day:

• Day-of-coordination

E
Featured
Erica

Married on 05/21/2016

Hiring a wedding coordinator was the best decision I as a bride have ever made. Knowing I had a professional company taking care of everything and executing my vision, made it easy for me to enjoy my ... Read more day. Kim at Events & Moore was so easy to work with and made the planning process a breeze.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/09/2017

Kim did an amazing job, I would recommend her for anybody looking for wedding decorations and planning! My reception turned out so beautiful and everything went very smoothly! Read more Kim did an amazing job, I would recommend her for anybody looking for wedding decorations and planning! My reception turned out so beautiful and everything went very smoothly!

M
Mary

Married on 05/20/2017

I definitely recommend Kim for all your decorating needs! Read more I definitely recommend Kim for all your decorating needs!