Events on 6th

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Events on 6th

Events on 6th is a gorgeous church building wedding venue located in Tacoma, Washington that offers an elegant and stylish backdrop for any kind of celebration. This beautiful all-in-one venue resides right in between Seattle and Olympia, giving you a variety of photo opportunities with a gorgeous and historic backdrop. Book this facility today to get a classic wedding in the heart of the Northwest. Get married in the fantastic church and celebrate with family and friends in the mid-century modern reception hall!

Facilities and Capacity
The church at Events on 6th is a striking Gothic Revival structure built in 1924 that has stained glass windows, a majestic vaulted ceiling, a balcony and seating for up to 180 guests. The mid-century modern reception hall has exposed beams and a modern lounge area for mingling with guests during your cocktail hour, accommodating up to 180 guests. It also comes with an adjoining buffet serving room, a centrally-located outdoor garden courtyard and a dinner and dancing space with an open layout. The facility comes with romantic dressing rooms that are perfect for taking pictures and getting ready for the big day. The vintage lounge has wonderful white leather couches and a cozy fire for cool evenings, creating an additional space for guests to chat and relax.

This venue features a unique layout, versatile rooms and everything you need in one place. All packages at Events on 6th offer plenty of time for the couple to properly prepare for their celebration prior to the big day, allowing for two planning visits with staff to ensure that everything is executed to a T. The following services and rentals are provided:

• Parking
  • 10-hour rental
  • 90 minute rehearsal
  • Two, one-hour planning visits
  • Setup and tear down of tables and chairs
  • 18, 60-inch round tables
  • Nine, six-foot rectangular tables
  • Three cocktail and cafe tables
  • 160 white resin folding chairs
  • Available for elopements
  • Preferred caterers; may choose own

69 Reviews for Events on 6th

69 Events on 6th Reviews

A
Featured
Angella

Married on 01/07/2017

Choosing Events on 6th as our wedding venue is one of the best decision that my husband and I made. Events on 6th had made our wedding look so BEAUTIFUL and stunning! All of our guests compliment the ... Read more venue and decorations. Every area of the room is classic and elegant. We loved to have our ceremony and reception all in this one gorgeous place. As someone who loves Christ, I've been dreaming to get married in a beautiful church and on my wedding day, I'm so blessed that my dream came true! I believe it's not just the ceremony agenda and the religious service, the sanctuary had contributed to making the holy matrimony felt so powerful! Most of our guests gave us that feedback. Lesley was also very helpful, kind, friendly, prompt, reliable and flexible. She's very patient in handling all of our questions and concerns. She's also very organized and pleasant to work with. We had around 170 guests at our wedding. Everyone can sit on the round table with enough room to dance. No one complained about parking (mainly because we told our guests ahead of time to carpool and give them the map for the parking area). We all had a fantastic time celebrating our happiest day at Events on 6th. We totally recommend this venue to all of our friends and family. Thank you, Lesley and Events on 6th to make our wedding day unique, memorable and perfect!!!

Rebekah
Rebekah

Getting married on 07/10/2020

Classic and charming

Events on 6th has a classic yet modern charm. The space is very flexible when thinking about decorating and themes and Lesley is extremely kind and personable. Read more Events on 6th has a classic yet modern charm. The space is very flexible when thinking about decorating and themes and Lesley is extremely kind and personable.

S
Sharon

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful and Perfect for the Occasion

Roberto and my wedding was fun, special, and memorable thanks to this beautiful venue and what it has to offer. Lesley was very thorough and helpful in the planning process, and she also provided us ... Read more with a list of preferred and recommended vendors. Because of this, everything ran smoothly during the wedding and we were able to focus on celebrating our day. It was also great to have the ceremony and reception in one location, and the building looks exceptional and well-maintained. I received a lot of compliments from our guests about how beautiful this venue is, and I don't think Roberto and I could have found a better place for us to get married!