Events With Amore

Mauldin, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Events With Amore

Events with Amore is a professional event planning company specializing in weddings and special events, located in Mauldin, South Carolina. In addition to serving couples in the Upstate of South Carolina, this unique business also has an online store, where you can purchase event accessories, favors, gifts and more. They pride themselves on their attention to detail, and ability to create a stress-free experience for you. Events with Amore will take your individual vision and turn it in a reality.

Experience

Marie Amore is the founder of this passionate company. She founded Events with Amore in 2012, after moving from Boston to Greenville. She has a decade of experience working in the Catering and Banquet departments of several Boston area hotels and restaurants. She holds a degree in Communications, and has a background in retail, finance and event management. Marie knows how to get things done.

This successful event planning company is skilled at planning both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. They're able to bring your ideas to life with their creativity, vendor relationships and years of experience. Maria and her talented team will be with you every step of your planning process to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. They offer multiple packages to accommodate a range of styles and budgets. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Day-of coordination

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 04/06/2013

Let me start by saying that Maria is absolutely amazing! My Mom, new Husband, and I loved her from the first time we met her. After meeting with Maria we did not want or need to meet with any other ... Read more event planners. We went with the “Big Day” package, but Maria did so much more. She attended every meeting with us and took notes. I was so overwhelmed with information, so Maria would email me details that we talked about during these meetings and kept me on track with everything. She contacted and met with each one our venders to ensure that they knew who she was and she knew who they were. She answered every one of my emails very quickly. She was always there to listen and tell me breath which I needed to hear often! Maria even took care of contacting hotels to find out prices and reserved a block of rooms for our guests. One guest had an issue when booking their room, but Maria got it taken care of within an hour; even our guest was impressed with how quickly she handled everything. Our wedding party and guests absolutely loved her! We have heard many complements from our guests about how nice and on top of things Maria was on our wedding day. She absolutely exceeded our expectations in every way possible. We highly recommend Events with Amore. Maria we could not have done it without you! Thank you so much for everything, you made our wedding day very special! Love Jen and Rob!

J
Jana Cottrell

Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful experience highly recommend

Maria was AMAZING she made everything SO easy and stress free! Couldn’t ask for a more perfect wedding with such an amazing coordinator... She is amazing wonderful communication, helpful suggestions, ... Read more and very easy to work and plan with. Thanks for making sure my special day was everything and more!!!

C
Carolyn

Married on 11/23/2018

We got married!

Maria was at the wedding coordinator for our wedding on November 23 and we are beyond grateful for her! She has the knowledge, experience, connections, and patience every bride needs. We pulled off a ... Read more wedding with right at two months to plan!!