Events With Ease

Deerfield, NH · View map · Visit website

About Events With Ease

Events With Ease is a professional wedding planning company based out of Deerfield, New Hampshire. Owner and lead event planner, Courtney, is dedicated to transforming your wedding day dreams into a reality. She offers couples an array of wedding planning packages to match their preferred level of professional planning, from full event planning and coordination to day-of coordination. Events With Ease appreciates the fact that every couple has their own particular wedding day needs, and also offers couples customizable a la carte planning packages.

Events With Ease offers couples a range of special services to help them enjoy a fun-filled journey into marriage on their special day. From the rehearsal dinner to the final dances of your wedding reception party - Courtney has got you covered. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Budget analysis

3 Events With Ease Reviews

M
Mary Gauthier

Married on 06/10/2018

Great Experience and Customer Service!

I would absolutely recommend Events with Ease to anyone looking to plan an event and help eliminate the stress that's typically involved! Whether it's a bridal shower, a birthday party, a retirement, ... Read more a SURPRISE party, a baby shower and any other type of celebratory event the customer service and catering available is more then you can hope for! With their help in planning my wedding it took a lot of weight off my shoulders, opened my eyes to new ideas and helped make my big day stress free is more fun then I could have hoped for!!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 06/09/2018

Worry free!

As a bride I highly recommend Events with Ease! They go above and beyond to not only make the bride's vision happen, make sure all preparations are taken care of leading up to your big day, but you ... Read more also can be worry free and confident that things are going smoothly while you enjoy getting ready to walk down the aisle. They allowed me to have a stress free wedding day!

S
Stacey Reeve

Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing wedding help

The intuitive mind that Courtney has is helpful in planning any event. She was an enormous amount of help when I was planning the details of my wedding. I was able to give her small details that she ... Read more could run with and create lists of ideas for me to look at. Her attention to detail and organizational skills were extremely helpful and, although I had my own checklist, she was able to remind me of things that needed to be completed that I never thought of! Courtney is definitely a tremendous resource to have when planning any event!

Events With Ease FAQ