Events with Sheila

Greenville, SC · View map

About Events with Sheila

Events with Sheila is a passionate wedding planning business based in Greenville, South Carolina. Owner and planner Sheila Cannon has been helping plan and coordinate couple’s weddings for years. With her experience and expertise as “an artist, a juggler, a referee and visionary,” she will work with you to make sure the only thing you need to worry about on your big day is celebrating your love story.

While Events with Sheila does focus and specialize in day-of coordination, couples can also select a partial coordination or full coordination planning package. With the day-of coordination package, Sheila will take everything that you have planned and carry it out on your wedding day. You will get the chance to be very involved throughout the planning and decision making process. In this package, couples will receive an initial consultation, help with vendor selection, full day-of wedding and reception assistance and direction, and more. The partial coordination package still gives you a great deal of control but also gives you the comfort of having plenty of assistance. In addition to receiving two face-to-face planning sessions, you will also get unlimited communication via email and phone. Other services include wedding-day timeline preparation, vendor correspondence and more. The full-service coordination package will take care of all aspects of your planning, designing, and wedding-day prepping. Couples will receive personalized assistance from beginning to end. Some services this package features include budget breakdown, an extensive checklist, vendor payment timeline, and much more.

12 Reviews for Events with Sheila

12 Events with Sheila Reviews

A
Anne

Getting married on 09/10/2019

Outstanding! Sheila traveled to Charleston for my daughter's destination wedding and alleviated so much of the worry a mom has for everything to be perfect for her daughter on such a momentous ... Read more occasion. Sheila took care of not only all the last minute details, but also made sure everyone and everything was organized from the church to the reception. She was extremely sensitive to the family dynamics and handled all with finesse. I don't know how we could have done it without her! I highly recommend her and will be asking for her assistance with my own wedding.

Deidre
Deidre

Married on 05/25/2019

She was absolutely amazing!

Sheila was amazing! I only hired her for a day of coordinator but she was there for me from the moment I contacted her! She made my wedding day go perfectly! I did not have to do a thing on the day ... Read more off. I was able to sit and relax and enjoy my morning while she got everything together. She made the ceremony run smoothly, and she made my reception very enjoyable. She ensured that the vision for my wedding was executed perfectly. I could not be more pleased!!! Highly recommended!

P
Paula Shearer

Married on 04/06/2019

Rehearsal dinner and wedding day

Without Shiela I would have lost it, she is so knowledgeable of the venues and venders her pride and joy is giving the bride and groom the weddings of their dreams- her eye for wedding beauty is ... Read more beyond all others and she is totally worth everything penny- her passion is providing beautiful wedding days that go off withoit a hitch! I would not only use her for wedding date and reception event but for any other parties- your guest will be wowed by her knowdge personalty and professional ability to make your weddong day all you ever wanted it to be!!! Shes a 5 star and the soom!!!!