Events with Shelley

Greenville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Events with Shelley

A wedding planner in Greenville, South Carolina, EVENTS with SHELLEY treats the planning process as a partnership with you and strives to ensure you feel like you are the central part of your big day. EVENTS with SHELLEY has a keen eye for details and a love for organization that makes sure everything about your wedding will stay on track and run smoothly, from the smallest of details to the largest.

EVENTS with SHELLEY provides event design and planning services, as well as a full budget analysis, for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Whether you're choosing a civil union; a destination or military wedding; a cultural, religious, or non-religious ceremony; or even a double wedding, Shelley handles every aspect of your big day. If you desire only day-of-coordination or partial planning help, or desire full planning services for your entire celebration, she’ll take care of your every need, including guest lists, timelines, and to-do-lists.

42 Reviews for Events with Shelley

42 Events with Shelley Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding day certainly would not have happened without Shelley! I am in my first year of medical residency and we got married in Spartanburg, which is over 6 hours from where we currently live. So ... Read more I knew from the beginning I would need a planner. We did full service planning with Shelley and it was certainly the best decision we made! Shelley guided us through every decision and made sure we stayed on track throughout the planning process. She took care of so many of the details that I didn't have the time to take care of and never would have thought about. On our wedding day, I was so floored to see just how beautiful she had made our venue off of just the few inspiration photos I had given her. She took all my ideas and brought them to life in the most gorgeous way! The day went seamlessly and we and our families got to completely enjoy the day without stressing about anything, as Shelley had it all under control! I truly cannot say enough good things about our experience! We are SO grateful to her for making our day such a dream!

Molly
Molly Willingham

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Shelley is a Lifesaver

Shelley was a complete lifesaver for our wedding. She thinks of things that you normally wouldn't, was super attentive and responsive, and so helpful. Thank you for everything! Read more Shelley was a complete lifesaver for our wedding. She thinks of things that you normally wouldn't, was super attentive and responsive, and so helpful. Thank you for everything!

R
Rhiana Barrero

Married on 01/23/2019

The best in the business!

My husband and I hired Shelley for Full Service planning and it was the best thing we could of done for our special day! Her attention to detail was amazing. She made the whole process easy and that ... Read more gave us the freedom to really enjoy the planning knowing that she had everything under control. She is responsive, friendly, and organized! She took our vision and made it come to life. Thank you Shelley for everything. Not only did we have a beautiful wedding that we always will remember, we also feel like we made a friend in Shelley.