Ever After Farms Ranch

Indiantown, FL · View map · Visit website

About Ever After Farms Ranch

Located in Indiantown, Florida, Ever After Farms Ranch is a professional wedding venue serving the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach area, providing couples with a south Florida picture-perfect setting to say “I do.” You and your guests will love the charm and romantic atmosphere of this rustic venue.

Facilities and Capacity
The beautiful, secluded 30-acre horse farm with a barn decorated with illuminated chandeliers and rustic chic decor is ideal for up to 200 friends and family. Ever After Farms Ranch offers an outdoor ceremony site under ancient mossy oak trees, all perfected with church pews. The farm venue also boasts a covered patio for an unforgettable cocktail hour and an enormous air-conditioned barn for all wedding-day festivities. The barn has a dance floor and more than enough space for a sit-down dinner for all of your guests. At the back of the barn, there is a get-ready room featuring antique mirrors that will help your wedding party prepare while providing a picturesque atmosphere for all the pre-ceremony photos. The other get-ready room is equipped with a large flat screen TV and pool table, sure to entertain your wedding party before walking down the aisle.

From lighting and sound to setup and cleanup, Ever After Farms Ranch offers everything you'll need for a magical day. Take advantage of their simple all-inclusive pricing, a pet-friendly attitude, and event rentals, such as centerpieces, chairs, decor, drapery, furniture, and tables. Couples can also rent their dance floor and altar markers and runners. You’ll love Ever After Farms Ranch and their attention to detail. On your big day, the venue will have one dedicated wedding professional available to help during the entire joyous occasion. Other services provided include:

• Outside vendors
  • Wi-fi
  • Parking with wheelchair access
  • Linens
  • Stage for band/DJ
  • Projector and screen

Location
Located in the small town of Indiantown, Florida, Ever After Farms Ranch is ideally situated near Florida cities and plenty to do and see. You and your guests can enjoy the local area or drive about 45 miles to West Palm Beach, where you can visit Worth Avenue, Singer Island, Clematis Streets, and several beaches. There is a nearby hotel within 10 miles.

21 Reviews for Ever After Farms Ranch

21 Ever After Farms Ranch Reviews

B
Featured
Beverly Baumer

Getting married on 04/04/2020

I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!

I live in the Miami area and probably looked at every indoor/outdoor rustic venue. They were all over priced or just not to the standard I was hoping for. So we were about to throw in the towel and ... Read more settle..until I found Ever After Farms. They have three locations. We went to see Blueberry barn...WOW! The only downfall for us, was that guests would have had to travel to Orlando. The next weekend we went to Ranch Barn THEIR NEW LOCATION! And again...WOW! I work in the wedding industry and let me tell you..They. Know. What. They're. Doing! Everything from the customer service, price, and venue details were excellent. We were there for less than an hour and were already signing the contract. My fiance is so happy that the search is over and I'm excited that the planning officially begins!

T
Trisha

Getting married on 12/14/2020

Awesome place

This place is amazing! I can not wait to be married. She’s incredible. Read more This place is amazing! I can not wait to be married. She’s incredible.

G
Georgia Grubb

Getting married on 05/15/2020

Beautiful setting, professional staff, perfect size and a fair price. Nothing comes close to this amazingly place!

My daughter’s wedding is the most important event in our family’s history to date and I did extensive due diligence before deciding for our wedding to accommodate 200 guests expected in this gorgeous ... Read more facility. A good HVAC is a difference maker and a must for our event and their’s is excellent. I can say without any doubt, this facility was hands down the best choice by far and is the place where all my daughter’s dreams will become a reality. I thank the owners for offering a place like this for making dreams come true for my daughter! We could not be more pleased or happy with our choice! If you choose another place before considering this facility you missed the perfect one with all the amenities one could ever imagine to fulfill your dreams.