Ever After Photography

Barre, VT · View map

About Ever After Photography

Ever After Photography is a wedding photographer located in Barre, Vermont, that also serves the Burlington region. Elysha would love to work with you and capture your magical day. She is a published photographer who promises to use her skill, passion, and amiability to expertly capture an amazing day you will cherish for years and years.

Ever After Photography offers couples contemporary, natural, and photojournalism photography styles to encapsulate and memorialize their wedding. Elysha only works one event per day to ensure couples are well taken care of and may also provide video services. Couples may receive their final photos via albums, canvas, digital files, and matted and/or regular prints. Ever After Photography also offers the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot

Andrea
Andrea Smith

Married on 07/21/2019

Photography perfection

Words fail me when it comes to explain how much I have loved working with Elysha and Ever After Photography Vermont. I met Elysha thirteen years ago professionally. From day one, her passion for ... Read more weddings has always been a huge part of who she is. Since she started Ever After Photography Vermont, I have gushed from afar over her work. Her talent is endless- from the wedding, engagement and family sessions that you see publicly, to the private behind-the-scenes work she does as well, Elysha is truly a gifted photographer. Fast forward twelve years to when I got engaged and Elysha was my first, and only, contact for photography. I knew without a doubt that she had to be the one to capture one of the best days of my life. I had always known Elysha was incredible, but it wasn’t until now that I realized how much more she really is. The day I reached out to Elysha to reserve her for my wedding, we discussed all of the options and she created a custom package for the wedding to fit our needs. She never once pushed for anything extra, and as always, showed just how professional she was. A few weeks later we made the decision to have an engagement session, and Elysha was our go-to. She met us at the spot we got engaged to take our pictures. We are not “picture people” and aren’t very comfortable in front of the camera. Any hesitation or anxiety simply disappears when Elysha is running your session. Even though it was Chris’ first time meeting Elysha, it felt more like we were hanging out with a friend who happened to be taking our picture, than participating in a photo shoot. Our pictures came out beautiful, and solidified our decision to work with Elysha. A few months before our wedding, I talked to Elysha about giving a special gift to my husband and we set up a bridal boudoir shoot in her in-home studio. I promise you- there is NO ONE on this planet I would trust more with this task than Elysha. Being a more modest person and being camera shy, she knew exactly what to do to make me comfortable. She helped with suggestions for outfits and even recommended an amazing salon nearby for hair and makeup before. She never once asked me to do anything that I wasn’t comfortable with. When the photos were done, we worked together to make an album that I’m proud of and made a wonderful gift for my husband. As our wedding approached, Elysha checked in with me and always offered to help with whatever she could. The morning of our wedding, I got a text from her “Happy Wedding Day! Let me know if you need anything at all. ☺️” Our wedding day was one of the hottest, most humid days of the summer, and Elysha was willing to do whatever we needed to give us amazing pictures. The second she showed up, she had this amazing calming effect any stresses that I felt, not even only about pictures, just melted away- it was like having another best friend right there with you. She was another set of hands helping out through the day, and yet was behind the scenes at the same time. Multiple people said “I didn’t even know she was there” during our ceremony. She captured every important moment and details that I had missed throughout the day. She has vision that never ceases to amaze me. She positions you for pictures and it isn’t until you see the shot after that you realize she sees so much more than you do. With every session I’ve done with her, I’ve been thrilled start to finish. I know for fact that when we need a photographer in the future, I will be calling Elysha.

M
Megan

Married on 06/30/2018

We feel incredibly lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Elysha! I had seen some of her work, and had heard great things about her from friends. We were excited to get the chance to have her ... Read more as our photographer too! From the very beginning of our wedding planning, Elysha was so supportive, organized, professional, and kind. We knew we were in great hands from the very start! On our wedding day, she and her partner were very prepared, encouraging, positive, warm, and fun. They took amazing photos and captured so many memorable and special moments. We love looking at our wedding photos and will cherish them for years to come! Thank you!

K
Kimanh

Married on 09/16/2017

Elysha was such a sweet person to work with. She captured our wedding day perfectly and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, it just felt natural. We would easily recommend her to ... Read more everyone we know!