Ever After Visuals

Sterling, VA · View map

About Ever After Visuals

Why us?

Ever After Visuals is Mindy & Joriana, a mother & daughter team with vision – we see stories of emotion and capture them. We don’t want you to just remember that you had a wedding day...we want you to feel the emotions all over again!

After your wedding, we will visually tell your love story in a customized unique way. You’re beautiful...and you should see the beauty of yourself in the images we capture. And on that one day like no other, we will see you, your family, your friends...the entire day...in a way that no one else does.

My dad, Joriana’s grandfather, left us our most treasured possessions -- his cameras, his photography books and, best of all, a love of photography. He taught a simple philosophy: time moves so fast -- photography stops it.

Let me show you what we see at every wedding -- moments that take our breath away.

The groom, love all over his face at the moment he first sees his bride.
The bride, so beautiful, happily ever after in her eyes.
The flower girl spinning in her pouffy new dress.
The father, holding back the tears as he gives his ’little girl’ away.

Our style is fresh, fun...REAL...

It’s your story, your day, your Once-Upon-A-Time.

Let us capture your moments -- Ever After.

Mindy & Joriana

Remember, bad photography is an expensive mistake -- good photography is priceless!

70 Reviews for Ever After Visuals

70 Ever After Visuals Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/24/2015

We adore Mindy & Jorianna, They were absolutely wonderful! Very friendly and accommodating. They have so many photography package options that you are almost able to customize your entire experience. ... Read more They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. They were extremely easy to work with and worked miracles on my fiancé who strongly dislikes getting his picture taken. They really captured the feelings of the moments. We HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! Loved our entire photography experience and will be customers for life!

L
lauri

Married on 06/14/2014

My Husband and I cannot recommend Mindy and Joriana highly enough. From the moment of our first sit-down, they were enthusiastic and took a great deal of time to get to know us and how we interacted ... Read more as a couple. The pictures they took on our wedding day reflected that and captured our special day in a way that truly reflects who we are. Mindy and Joriana always had time for us throughout the entire process, and answered the many questions that I had. On top of that, they are terrific people and a lot of fun to work with.

A
Amanda

Married on 06/14/2013

I cannot imagine having anyone else capture our most amazing day! There just are not enough great things to say about Mindy and Joriana! I love that they took my vision and made the even better then I ... Read more could have imagined. Because of them i can now look back and remember how fun, beautiful and special our wedding was. They were so great about helping me keep out timeline (this was very important to me) with out ever feeling rushed. They listened to what was important to us and offered extremely helpful insight into the world of wedding planning, not just the photography. I love them dearly and am eternally grateful to them for providing me such beautifully captured memories.