Ever After

Las Cruces, NM · View map

About Ever After

Ever After is a wedding officiant company based in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Sandra Moulton, the officiant and founder of the company, was ordained in 2015 and has offered her wedding services to engaged friends and family for the past 4 years. Sandra is now offering her services to couple outside her circle, and looks forward to helping to create a unique and amazing experience for couples on their special day. Sandra strives to provide couples with a beautiful ceremony that serves as the beginning of their happily-ever-after.

Ever After offers officiating services for a wide range of ceremony types, including traditional, non-denominational, non-traditional, themed, interfaith, and more. The company also offers vow renewal services for couples. Each of Sandra's officiating packages includes a one-hour consultation, a rehearsal, and a ceremony. Sandra is happy to work with her couples to customize their ceremony celebrations. Furthermore, Ever After encourages couples to write their own vows in order to create a truly personalized experience.

2 Reviews for Ever After

2 Ever After Reviews

S
Sarah P

Married on 07/01/2017

Wedding offient

Sandy did an amazing job for my wedding. Helped me figure what was important to say to address guests before ceremony started, where to stand ect. And the actual ceremony I could not have planned it ... Read more any better. I wanted a short ceremony but still personal. She was able to incorporate things that describe me and my spouse to a T while keeping it at the length I wanted. We had a theme wedding and she even dressed to match our theme. She is amazing!!

M
Mariel

Married on 06/21/2016

Sandy went above and beyond.

She met with me multiple times before my big day and listened to my random and vague requests in order to put together a beautiful ceremony (she even helped keep everyone/everything running smoothly ... Read more since I was a bit flighty about it all). I would highly recommend sandy for any wedding needs you might have.

Ever After FAQ