Evergreen Country Club

Haymarket, VA · View map · Visit website

About Evergreen Country Club

The Evergreen Country Club is a historic golf club with a ballroom for couples’ weddings in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This classic venue features touches of country style with a stone wall and wide front porch. Couples will find this venue, located in Northern Virginia, approximately 35 minutes from Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue welcomes a maximum of 200 guests for a couple’s wedding. An outdoor ceremony on the green lawn features a backdrop of mountaintops, rose bushes, lush greenery and a waist-high stone wall. The indoor Lounge serves as an indoor ceremony location in the event of inclement weather. This space also works as an indoor option for a cocktail hour. For an outdoor cocktail reception, couples can use the spacious Terrace. For the wedding reception, couples can use the Ballroom Proper. This elegant space features windows with arched tops, golden chandeliers, high ceilings and beige walls. Couples can decorate this space to make it their own with flowers, centerpieces and lighting.

Couples can choose this country club for any wedding-related event. At the Evergreen Country Club, bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners are welcome, in addition to ceremonies and receptions. For any occasion celebrated at this country club, the helpful staff assists with setup, cleanup and even event planning before the big day arrives. Guests can take advantage of the venue’s convenient onsite parking for the wedding. Other services offered at this venue include:

• Accommodations
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Bridal suite
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

Full bar service keeps couples’ and guests’ drinks full. Couples choose the dishes they want on their wedding menu at private tastings at the country club. They will find options for a full menu, from the cocktail reception through dessert. Chefs craft this cuisine that can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 09/22/2018

We had our wedding at the Evergreen CC and everything was top-notch. Leah was responsive and helpful and walked us through every detail. Every time I emailed her a question, she always gave her expert ... Read more opinion. She took so much stress out of it. The day of the wedding was seamless. Leah and Brandon made sure that everything was running smoothly. Before I walked down the aisle Leah smoothed out of my dress. She knew what time all of our vendors would arrive and she was able to make sure that everything was set up as planned. We did not have to worry about any of this. The food was amazing. While doing after ceremony pictures, servers came and brought us appetizes. During dinner, my husband and I were visiting tables and Brandon made sure to keep our food warm until he saw that we were back at our table. After, Brandon and his team cleaned up and put all of our items in very accessible spot so that we were able to pick them up after brunch the next morning. We only had 1 bartender, Midge she was absolutely amazing. No one was waiting in line. She was quick and courteous. She went out of her way to make sure my husband had his drink of choice. During the whole time of getting ready and preparation, Leah was working with the vendors and making sure that everything was as planned. She came to check on me a few times. She really made it seamless from the beginning to the end. The day before our wedding, we had our rehearsal. Leah helped coordinate. She told us when to walk down the aisle, where to stand and where to do after ceremony pictures. We rented the Evergeen Inn and Lisa was so helpful. She was responsive in answering all of our questions and made sure that everything was perfect. I did my hair and make-up in the Bridal Suite at the Evergreen Country Club, but put my dress on in the honeymoon suite. When my husband arrived, he got dressed in a friend’s room and Lisa came and brought his bag to our room, so we wouldn’t see each other before our first look.

Eunice
Eunice

Married on 07/20/2019

Leah was amazing!

Due to the hot weather, we had to move our wedding indoors and Leah made sure everything ran smoothly. I changed my mind on the tablecloth literally the day before the wedding, and Leah was able to ... Read more accommodate for the sweetheart table last minute as well. Food was incredible, drinks were all great, and the staff were all incredibly friendly. I would say even with the power outage from the freak storm, the whole experience was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Ginny
Virginia G Filer

Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

This was the perfect wedding venue. Everything was so beautiful and so smooth. Leah was amazing and I was so pleased with everything. The food was delicious and the staff was helpful and friendly.I ... Read more I would highly recommend!