Evergreen Gardens

Ferndale, WA · View map

About Evergreen Gardens

Evergreen Gardens park like setting surrounded by towering evergreens and picturesque flower gardens is perfect for outdoor weddings and receptions. It is centrally located in northern Whatcom County, just seven miles north of Bellingham and has a covered pavilion, changing rooms, kitchen and indoor bathrooms.

24 Reviews for Evergreen Gardens

24 Evergreen Gardens Reviews

P
Patrick Fleishman

Married on 07/14/2019

Fantastic Venue for a spectacular day!

Absolutely amazing in all regards! The owners Patti and Ray are excellent to work with and take 100% pride in making the grounds immaculate for your special day. They both assist as much as possible ... Read more the day of the event and are ready to jump in where needed. The venue is top notch with superior touches throughout the grounds. As the father of the bride, I couldn't be happier with our choice of selecting Evergreen Gardens. I highly recommend!

Michelle
Michelle Eldridge

Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect Place to Get Married!

My wedding here was like a day in paradise. The venue is immaculate, and Patti and Ray are so kind and welcoming. They are helpful and gracious and I think honestly just love helping people have the ... Read more best Happiest Day of Their Lives as they possibly can. I have nothing bad to say! All of our guests loved it here and so did my husband and I!!!

H
Harry

Married on 07/06/2018

What a beautiful and well maintained facility! The owners were great to work with. Read more What a beautiful and well maintained facility! The owners were great to work with.