Evergreen & Ivy

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Evergreen & Ivy

Evergreen & Ivy is a creative and professional wedding floral business located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This service is owned by Amy, a boutique style floral designer and event planner who specializes in creating beautiful designs that match a couple’s distinct theme and style. Evergreen & Ivy’s staff custom designs each piece with carefully picked florals that will further enhance any wedding venue with texture, color, and more. Amy is passionate about flowers and is dedicated to transforming any venue to a dream, with her eye for design and attention to detail. On top of beautifully designed floral arrangements, this company also offers a variety of vintage and contemporary furniture and decorations.

From custom floral services and full-service planning to picking out rentals from their newly added vintage line of furniture, couples can get all the design pieces they need with ease. Their floral arrangements include bouquets, centerpieces, arches, and more. All flowers are picked with a purpose and are all fresh to last all day long.

9 Reviews for Evergreen & Ivy

9 Evergreen & Ivy Reviews

Chelsea
Featured
Chelsea Pashnick

Married on 10/13/2018

Second to NONE - Highly recommend!

Working with Evergreen and Ivy was an absolute dream! As an event professional, my theory on vendors is to give direction and let them take creative control - and Amy did just that! I gave the team a ... Read more a color pallet and general design and they hit it out of the park. Amy was responsive, creative, and so sweet throughout the entire process which was incredibly important as I'd never been to the town in Utah where we got married, had never seen the venue, and never met with the team in person (crazy, I know!). Our wedding was everything we wanted and more and that was due in part to Amy's incredible talent. If you're looking for a florist in Utah, look no further Evergreen and Ivy. I'd use them again in a heartbeat, you will not be disappointed.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 05/18/2019

Better than I could have imagined!

Amy went above and beyond to make sure every detail of everything that I had hoped for with florals turned out truly spectacular. I was truly in awe of everything she created! Thank you Amy for ... Read more helping to make our big day so perfect!

Angela
Angela Dalebout

Married on 02/16/2019

An exceptional florist and decorator!

Amy was amazing! We had a crazy idea to hang 30 pyramids from a ceiling but needed help. Amy immediately jumped on the task. She previewed the venue, talked through logistics and carried through ... Read more beautifully! Not only did she create the artistic backdrop of our dreams, she helped us place the tables, decorated with garland centerpieces, and provided all of our beautiful bouquets. Thank you, Amy, for taking a leap and helping us create the wedding of our dreams! I would hire Amy a hundred times over!