Everlasting Engagements LLC

Auburn Hills, MI · View map · Visit website

About Everlasting Engagements LLC

Everlasting Engagements is a Full wedding Planning company located in Auburn Hills, Mi. We are committed to creating a one of kind event from large galas to small gatherings, we approach every event from a unique fresh perspective, alleviate the guesswork, and top it off with those personal touches that reflect your style.
Can’t decide on whether you need a day of, design details, a full planner, maybe you just need a little guidance or reassurance for a smooth stress-free day. No matter what you’re needs, we are here to help you save time, money, and create your vision from your style.
Our mission is to put you at ease and provide you with a comfortability and exceptional service you will cherish for an lifetime.
When you choose Everlasting for your wedding planning you are not just choosing a planner; we are your partners from start to finish

15 Reviews for Everlasting Engagements LLC

15 Everlasting Engagements LLC Reviews

Karin
Featured
Karin Nechvatal

Married on 04/27/2019

Karin Nechvatal

Adell was a joy working with and she was a real champ supplying my niece with the perfect arch for her wedding and costume aisle runner! She also places pew bows in a pinch when I was sick at no extra ... Read more cost! I’m glad I found her on the internet, she made my nieces wedding grand! ❤️

Stella
Stella

Married on 08/31/2019

Adell was great!

I highly recommend Adell. She was my day of coordinator and did an amazing job. My wedding guests also complimented on how on top of everything she was. She's not only professional but also very sweet ... Read more and caring! I really enjoyed interacting with her leading up to the wedding!

Morgan
Morgan Freigang

Married on 06/29/2019

Best decision we made!!

My only regret for my wedding is not hiring Everlasting Engagements sooner! I had a bunch of different vendors being very unprofessional and Adell fixed EVERYTHING. She was so professional, answered ... Read more all of my silly questions, and even suggested the perfect touches for my wedding! I was completely stress-free on the wedding day. I am so thankful for Adell!! Highly, highly, highly recommend!