EverLasting Impressions

Romeoville, IL · View map · Visit website

About EverLasting Impressions

EverLasting Impressions is a wedding planning company based in Romeoville, Illinois that will treat every wedding as if it were their own. With experience planning hundreds of weddings, they will make you feel stress-free while they take care of every small detail.

EverLasting Impressions offers a wedding planner, wedding coordinator and day-of assistant in order to make sure that everything goes smoothly. They will execute your vision flawlessly so that you don't have to miss a moment of your special day. Included in all of their wedding packages is a free consultation and bridal packet. Their four different packages include:

l>
  • Coordination package - day-of logistics
  • Basic planning package - assistance with planning and vendors
  • Planning package - help in beginning and with budgeting and vendors
  • Full planning package - help from start to finish
  • Read more...

45 Reviews for EverLasting Impressions

45 EverLasting Impressions Reviews

Therese
    Therese Jaramilla

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best wedding planner ever

Kristen's amazing! We fell in love with her during our initial meeting and booked her planning package right away! She guided me every step of the way, and sent me reminders of due dates and must dos. ... Read more She also ensured that vendors were on time during the wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and friends, commended how smooth our timeline was, and how everything was perfect. Kristen truly put all of our vision together, and made my wedding Pinterest board come to life! On a side note, we lost my father in law before our wedding, and Kristen suggested ways that we could honor him during our day. We appreciate her so much for that. We will miss working with her! My husband and I are so grateful for everything that she did.

Amy
    Amy Jordan

Married on 07/05/2019

Best decision ever!

I did not originally plan on hiring a wedding coordinator but as soon as I met Kristen, I knew that I needed her! I originally met with her to talk about possible decorations at my wedding, but I ... Read more quickly realized that what I needed was her coordination package. Even though it was described as "day of" coordination, it was SO much more. We met with Kristen several times to go over every detail of our day and emailed constantly. I never felt like she was too busy for me, in fact, I had no idea she was working on multiple weddings the same weekend as mine, she made me feel like my wedding was the only thing on her mind. At the rehearsal is when I really realized how important she was to our day...I have a very large family, plus my whole wedding party, which can be difficult to get that many people organized but Kristen clearly knows what she is doing and got everyone in line to get through the rehearsal quickly. She put together a seven page itinerary for our day, down to the minute of when everything was going to happen and then made sure it did! As far as set up for the wedding, I don't know what we would have done without her and her team. I gave her so many boxes of decorations and while some things I had a clear vision for, other things I just told her to just use what she wanted to make it look nice and she went BEYOND what my vision was and made everything look PERFECT. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and I know it would not have happened without her. I will be recommending her services to everyone I know getting married because every bride should have a Kristen making sure her day is perfect. Thank you again!

Melissa
    Melissa Gay

Married on 04/27/2019

The BEST Wedding Coordinators

Jessica from EverLasting Impressions is AMAZING! My husband and I planned most of the wedding ourselves but wanted a day-of wedding coordinator to help with all of the crazy logistics of the wedding ... Read more weekend. Thanks to Jessica, our wedding was perfect! She was instrumental in handling all the details of our rehearsal and wedding day and completely took all of the stress off of us so that we could really enjoy our big day. She was even very helpful throughout the wedding planning process, providing a very detailed to-do list with frequent check-in emails/reminders to make sure we were staying on track with our wedding timeline. If you want to be stress-free on your wedding day, you can absolutely trust Jessica and the rest of the team at EverLasting Impressions to make sure your wedding is the best day of your life. I honestly cannot recommend them enough - thank you for everything!!