Everlasting Memories Vacations

Dayton, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Everlasting Memories Vacations

Everlasting Memories Vacations is a wedding vacation and travel specialist for couples in the Dayton, Ohio area. This specialist can help with honeymoons, destination weddings, and vacations. The professionals at this travel agency have experience with many — if not all — of the major resorts, and the company is even a Preferred Sandals and Beaches Resorts Agency and Sandals and Beaches Destination Wedding Specialist.

This travel agency can help couples book any type of getaway. Often, booking a trip can be stressful, and it may feel like there is extra pressure to find the perfect honeymoon or destination wedding location. Everlasting Memories Vacations steps in to help in these situations, so couples can relax and be sure they’re getting the best possible experience while they’re away. This agency can also help couples book romantic or luxury trips, cruises, family trips, or group travel. They offer emergency assistance and travel insurance. No matter where in the world couples want to go, Everlasting Memories Vacations can help them get there. Couples can book in destinations such as Alaska, Hawaii, North America, and Mexico, as well as places like:

• Africa

M
Featured
Montez

Married on 07/13/2016

Our agent Maria was absolutely wonderful. I don't think I have enough space on this forum to explain how great and helpful she was. She made my wife and my wedding trip to Jamaica so effortless on our ... Read more part. Maria was there to help us every single step of the way. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner, and she was always looking out for our best interest. My wife and I planned to have both of our family join us on our vacation, we planned to have about 30 people at our wedding. But they all dropped out on us at the last minute. We were a little bummed about going alone, but we were willing to do this on our own. And on the day of the wedding our travel agent Maria and her husband surprised us and joined us for our very special day. She went over and beyond and I will NEVER EVER forget what she did for us.

B
Brandee

Married on 09/14/2017

We had an excellent experience! Read more we had an excellent experience!

K
Kayla

Married on 06/04/2016

Karen at Vacation Van was so easy to work with! From the get go, she gave us plenty of reading material and helped us narrow down what places would be the best fit for what WE would enjoy to do on our ... Read more honeymoon. We ended up utilizing our travel insurance and changed our initially booked trip. She made this process easy as possible and took us back to step one with options of hotels that would fit us best. We ended up in Hawaii and throughly enjoyed our stay! I would highly suggest Karen and the Vacation Van to those looking for assistance in booking their next vacation or honeymoon!