Everlemon Events LLC

Toms River, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Everlemon Events LLC

Need an on-call girl to help guide and recommend vendors that align with your personalty and style? How about someone to plan and coordinate every detail of your big day from start to finish? Everlemon Events is specialized in creating unique and personalized weddings in non-traditional settings, such as a backyard, beach, DIY venue, campground, farm, garden, Mt. top, amongst much more. Everlemon Events provides personalized packages that meet each couples every need.

Britt, founder and owner of Everlemon Events, is based in New Jersey, however is willing and excited to serve couples planning their wedding all over the United States. From planning and executing intimate parties with 20 guests all the way up to 300 guests, Britt can help plan your wedding no matter how big or small.

Everlemon Events offers three main package, Full Planning, Partial Planning and Month/Day of Coordination. Although these packages have specific services, each package may be tailored to meet couples specific needs.

The Full Planning, Design, and Coordination Package is the most comprehensive option. With this package, Britt will be by your side from the beginning of the planning process till the end of your wedding day. She will help you design and plan everything, from setting your wedding date to making sure that special cake topper from your long lost aunt makes it on your cake or "get's lost", up to you! Every vendor is carefully selected to align with your style and budget.

The Partial Planning and Coordination Package is not quite as extensive but still covers the majority of your wedding planning. This package offers consult, some planning (hourly based), and day-of coordinating. Britt will also assist you before your wedding with any questions you might have. Services such as setup and cleanup are included in this option.

If you already planned a great deal of your wedding and know exactly what you want, the Day-of Coordination is perfect for you. Britt will start working with you one month before to gather event details and handle all logistics to coordinate and execute your big day!

These three packages can be applied to any wedding style and always offers a stress-free experience! Love is Love!

13 Reviews for Everlemon Events LLC

13 Everlemon Events LLC Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/20/2018

My favorite wedding vendor / the best investment

As a former event director, I had very high expectations for the wedding planning process. Britt was phenomenal. Even my persnickety family was very impressed. She goes above and beyond - from liquor ... Read more runs, to in-the-moment timeline adjustments, I can't praise her enough. She was always there, whenever my husband or I needed something the day of. She provided a lot of support the month leading up to the wedding (we hired her for day-of). She's also really cool which is a bonus - she was so pleasant to work with.

L
Linda

Getting married on 05/09/2020

We've used Everlemon events at a few of our house parties. Each time we were impressed by the extra effort and beautiful display of the food items and table displays. Beautiful fresh flowers are ... Read more always incorporated and never overdone. Overall we were very happy with the expertise, professionalism and great vibe Everlemon brought to our events! We've recommended Everlemon to our friends for weddings and corporate events as well! Always with a positive outcome!

Logan
Logan Luzadder

Married on 09/29/2018

Best planner ever!

My wife and I cannot begin to express what an amazing job Brittany did putting together our wedding! We had opted to do a largely DIY wedding, without really considering all the day-of coordination ... Read more and set-up that would be involved. Once we came to that realization, we contacted Brittany and could not be happier with the results! She was incredibly professional, easy to reach, and unbelievably talented. She handled everything the day-of, including any little obstacles that may have occurred (as far as we know, everything ran perfectly!), all my wife and I had to do was show up and enjoy the day!