Everly Lasting Photography

Dellrose, TN · View map

About Everly Lasting Photography

Everly Lasting Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Dellrose, Tennessee. Owner and photographer Alexis Floyd specializes in capturing photographs that reflect raw emotions and natural moments of you and your loved ones on your wedding day. Alexis shares a love for photography with her husband, Matt, who works as a second shooter at weddings. Alexis uses contemporary and natural photography styles while shooting to capture candid beauty and intimate moments. The photographer brings an unmatched attention to detail not only while shooting photography, but throughout the editing process to deliver photographs that you will cherish for years to come.

Everly Lasting Photography wedding photography packages all include a second shooter, high-resolution images, digital files and prints. Packages can also include the following services:

• Engagement shoot

8 Everly Lasting Photography Reviews

B
Bailey

Married on 09/15/2018

Me & my boyfriend loved our pictures, we also thought she was awesome, laughed with us & everything, we definitely plan on using her more in the future! Read more Me & my boyfriend loved our pictures, we also thought she was awesome, laughed with us & everything, we definitely plan on using her more in the future!!!

N
Nikita

Married on 07/22/2018

I am so in love with my pictures! The colors really pop and I feel beautiful in each one. The photographer is amazing to work with. She has a fun personality that puts you a ease in front of the ... Read more camera. She is the best out there!

V
Valerie

Married on 05/30/2018

Alexis was such a great photographer and a joy to work with! She customized a package just for me! I strongly recommend her! Read more Alexis was such a great photographer and a joy to work with! She customized a package just for me! I strongly recommend her!