Evermore Entertainment

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Evermore Entertainment

Evermore Entertainment is a premier West Michigan DJ and photo booth service! Book your wedding reception or corporate event today. At Evermore Entertainment, we are very excited for this year because we are in the process of building up our photo booth and Disc Jockey equipment to serve you better. We have expanded our Grand Rapids area to better serve our clients, kept up on the latest and greatest technologies and have realized that it's time to add more to offer our clients. To be more specific, a new service including a photo booth will be available in addition to our superb DJ service.

We cover the Southwest Michigan and Lakeshore area from St. Joseph/South Bend area to Ludington, Kalamazoo to Grand Rapids and in between, just to name a few towns, South Haven, St. Joseph, Coloma, Kalamazoo, Allegiance, Zeeland, Holland, Grand Rapids, Grand Haven, Muskegon, Coopersville, Sparta, Rockford, Byron Center, and many more. Feel free to contact us for a custom quote for your special day.

6 Reviews for Evermore Entertainment

6 Evermore Entertainment Reviews

D
Donna

Married on 10/07/2017

We had Evermore Entertainment for my daughter's wedding and it was fantastic! Eric put up with my numerous (and I mean numerous) questions via email, was professional and truly cared that all went ... Read more well. The photo booth that you can get along with the DJ service was a huge hit and so much fun! I'd recommend Evermore Entertainment to anyone. Eric and Justin were the best. Thank you!

C
Courtney

Married on 09/19/2015

I used them for both DJ and Photo booth and I couldn't be more happy. The DJ was great, perfect song selection I think our dance floor was full the entire night. The Photo booth was a big hit as well. ... Read more We got all of the pictures on a flash drive that night, and it was so great being able to look back at all of the pictures. They had great service and a great price!

M
Mike

Married on 02/28/2015

The photo booth was a real hit. Song selection was great and he was very open to requests. Read more The photo booth was a real hit. Song selection was great and he was very open to requests.