Evermore Wedding Gown Care

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Evermore Wedding Gown Care

Evermore Wedding Gown Care is an award-winning wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation specialist based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Whether you're looking for pre-wedding alterations or post-ceremony preservation, the team at Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure you have everything you need. With more than 40 years of experience working exclusively on wedding gowns, Evermore Wedding Gown Care understands just how important a wedding gown is and will treat yours with the utmost care and skill.

From the planning phase to the days after your wedding, Evermore Wedding Gown Care can help with all your needs. Whether you want to make sure your dress is in good hands before the ceremony or clean and preserve it after your big day, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will personally inspect your gown and customize its services accordingly. From a small stain to a complete restoration, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure your dress lasts as long as your memories.

31 Reviews for Evermore Wedding Gown Care

31 Evermore Wedding Gown Care Reviews

Featured
User4022501

2+ years ago

I was married 9 years ago and never had my dress cleaned after my wedding. I recently took it out of storage and noticed stains from being in storage. I took my dress to Karen and she cleaned it so ... Read more perfectly that it looked as almost as great as when I got married. She also preserved it and educated me on how to care for it for years to come. I would highly recommend Karen's services with Wedding Gown Care Specialists to anyone!

Camille
Camille

Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING Experience!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in for an initial consultation and fitting on Saturday, May 4 for my July 2019 wedding. I was late to my appointment and they were extraordinarily accommodating. I believe they only book one ... Read more appointment at a time so that morning I had the exclusive attention of the experts in the salon. After putting on the dress and discussing the wedding, the tailor, Pa, let me know that in her opinion, the dress already fit correctly and that she did not think that I needed any alterations at all, although she said that if I felt there were any I needed she would be happy to make them. So many other salons would have made unneeded alterations so they could make money, but Pa was incredibly honest and made me feel great about my dress and my day! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Gabby
Gabby

Married on 06/08/2019

$600 alterations but it was totally worth it!

Po and Serena were lovely to work with. I came in with a gown I purchased second-hand (had never been worn or altered) and they made it look absolutely stunning! The price for the work they did felt ... Read more high, but the work was also of very high quality. Overall, I spent about $600 to add a belt, hem, bustle, and bring in the bodice of my gown. I was completely thrilled with the results! The experience was comfortable, and my gown was perfect. I will absolutely be bringing my gown to them for cleaning before reselling it.