EverMoreEvents II

Bowie, District of Columbia · View map

About EverMoreEvents II

EverMoreEvents II is an experienced wedding planning team in Bowie, Maryland. They are a close-knit team led by lead planner Toni Taylor. The team also consists of wedding assistant Nicole Pierce and wedding day assistant Daphne Ford who work together to create unique wedding experiences. The EverMoreEvents II team works in unison to plan, develop, implement and manage every last detail of the big day. For those not located in the area, they now offer consulting and virtual wedding planning.

The EverMoreEvents II team wants to help couples bring their wedding dreams to life. They have versatile offerings to achieve this. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Hourly rates
  • Ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner planning
  • Full-service coordination

Paris
Paris

Married on 12/15/2018

The Ultimate Team

If you want the best support team for your wedding, you should definitely choose EvermoreEvents II. Toni and Nicole are beautiful individuals and we are so thankful to have had them carefully plan and ... Read more perfectly execute our wedding. Toni and Nicole negotiated the best deals with our vendors and remained in contact with them to plan our wedding festivities. Our wedding day was a dream come true. Any day of hiccups were handled by EverMoreEvents II with finnesse and ease. My husband and I were worry free on our wedding day. We can honestly say that we have the utmost respect for Toni and Nicole. Thank you Toni and Nicole!!!! We miss you guys♥️♥️♥️

Aisha
Aisha

Married on 04/14/2018

I hired Toni Taylor and her team for a month of service package because planning was becoming too overwhelming for me. EverMore Events II are awesome to work with! Toni is a boss at making the ... Read more impossible happen and planning ahead to make my wedding day run smooth. Toni's gentle and expert touch, is helping to bring my vendors together, addressing anything missing from my wedding plans, and ultimately making my fiance and I enjoy our wedding experience. AFTER THE WEDDING EverMore Event's is spectacular. My husband and I was alleviated of all stress because of the team, and our wedding day was a success! The wedding was beautiful and everything flowed. Any problems or concerns that arouse the team addressed them; they delivered what they promised and more; were prompt for every appointment. I can't say too many thank yous to this expert company. You can tell by the quality services they offered that this is a passion for the team. Their services were worth every penny and more. I highly recommend this company.

M
Monica

Married on 10/21/2017

EverMoreEvents II was fantastic! I picked the perfect Wedding Planner for my special day. Toni and her team were professional, pleasant, and timely. They went the extra mile to ensure my vision for ... Read more the wedding was known by all the the vendors who participated. She was on top of her game at all times. No need to ask a questions because she was already on it. Her knowledge and experience allowed me a chance to enjoy event and not the sweat the little stuff because she always had it covered. EverMoreEvents II more than met my expectations and I would highly recommend for any event. Thank You Toni for making my day the best!