Ever's Bridal Boutique

Indian Trail, NC · View map · Visit website

About Ever's Bridal Boutique

Ever’s Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress store in Indian Trail, North Carolina. Stocking a spectacular range of delightful wedding gowns, this emporium has a great choice of bridal attire. What’s more, the hospitality and friendliness of the staff makes a trip here a fun and positive experience. Founded recently by its owner, Hannah Ever Ledzema had previously built almost a decade’s worth of experience in the industry.

At Ever’s Bridal Boutique, stylish dress choice is available for brides and bridesmaids working with a variety of budgets. The staff here are passionate about all things weddings, and they are equally as experienced when it comes to bridal fashion. Ever’s Bridal Boutique have a total of six bridal stylists on-site to assist their customers with choices, offering guidance, tips, and support. Stocking a range of designers, this boutique offers dresses styled by Kenneth Wilson, Ella Rose, Stella York, Moonlight Bridal, and a great deal more. You can book an appointment with the service through their website, and benefit from their white-glove service, as well as their custom bridal belts. Other services available include:

• Jewelry

6 Ever's Bridal Boutique Reviews

G
Grace Moon

Getting married on 10/24/2020

They are so welcoming and helpful. Such a great atmosphere.

I really enjoyed the experience there. When I first walked and saw all the dresses, I felt overwhelmed. But, they took such great care I felt and enjoyed my time there. Read more I really enjoyed the experience there. When I first walked and saw all the dresses, I felt overwhelmed. But, they took such great care I felt and enjoyed my time there.

M
Maci Horner

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Magical Experience & a Beautiful Selection

Had an amazing experience at Ever's! The space is beautiful and there is a great selection of dresses! I had a magical time. The staff really went the extra mile to help me find the perfect the dress! ... Read more Had an amazing experience at Ever's! The space is beautiful and there is a great selection of dresses! I had a magical time. The staff really went the extra mile to help me find the perfect the dress!

Brittany
Brittany Woolard

Getting married on 05/15/2020

Fantastic!

Ever’s bridal is hands down the best! The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is super friendly. The boutique is beautiful and the experience was great! Read more Ever’s bridal is hands down the best! The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is super friendly. The boutique is beautiful and the experience was great!