Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers

Costa Mesa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers

Every Bloomin’ Thing Fine Flowers is a wedding floral design company based in Costa Mesa, California. Lead floral designer Bettina Miller utilizes her sense of style and artistic eye to create custom floral arrangements that reflect each couple’s unique personality and relationship. Her passion for color and texture allows her to design one-of-a-kind arrangements that bring your wedding vision to life.

Every Bloomin’ Thing Fine Flowers specializes in custom floral designs and arrangements for weddings and other special events. Bettina utilizes a signature style that combines lush, abundant garden greenery with a European florals and styles. Her daily floral selection, attention to detail, and eye for beauty allow her to create one-of-a-kind floral arrangements that are tailored to each client’s unique personality and style. She strives to set the mood at your event, and can create floral arrangements of any wedding theme, including classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, and rustic styles. She offers consultations, as well as delivery and set up of your florals. Her arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 10/03/2014

Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers and specifically Bettina made our wedding day so special and beautiful. Bettina puts so much love into her work and it shows through the amazing flower arrangements ... Read more she creates. I had an idea of what I envisioned for our wedding but the reality of what Bettina created was beyond my imagination. The flowers, colors and the way she arranged the flowers was so romantic and magical. She became part of our family along our wedding journey and I was so glad she was a part of our special day. Friends and family still talk about how amazing the flowers were at our wedding. Thank you Bettina for your incredible love and stunning work!

A
Amie

Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing! everything I wanted and more!

Bettina at every blooming thing is amazing! Words can't even describe the beauty of the arrangements she created for my wedding! It was exactly what I wanted and more. Not only did she do an amazing ... Read more job with the flowers, she provided service that went above and beyond what a normal florist would do. She went to the restaurant to decorate my cake with flowers, set up everything and help decorate the venue, then moved all the arrangements to the reception venue all while being so nice and comforting. She's so friendly and professional. I am going to recommend her to everyone that I know!

D
Danielle

Married on 11/12/2011

Every Bloomin' Thing is amazing! Bettina, the owner put together beautiful arrangements for our wedding and at Tivoli Terrace in Laguna Beach. She is amazing and a pleasure to do business with! We ... Read more received numerous compliments on the design she put together.