Every Last Detail Wedding & Events

Crown Point, IN · View map · Visit website

About Every Last Detail Wedding & Events

Located in Crown Point, Indiana, Every Last Detail Wedding and Events (ELD) is a wedding planning service assisting weddings throughout the local area. They've been part of the wedding industry since 2017, specializing in day-of wedding coordination. ELD is firmly rooted in a passion of the wedding industry and was started with the simple dream of being a part of couples' most memorable day. They can cover rehearsal, ceremony, and reception coordination.

A tremendous asset to having a coordinator is the ability to enjoy your day without worry. For more hands-on couples, ELD serves as an excellent guide for vendor selections and a second opinion to ideas. While they may be new to the scene, ELD hopes to make a big statement with their budget-friendly prices and stellar customer service. They serve all kinds of wedding types, such as civil, elopement, and religious and non-religious ceremonies. ELD’s multiple wedding planners can help couples with budget analysis, event design, to-do lists, and timelines. Couples can choose from various wedding packages, including either day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning. Other accommodations provided include:

• Guest list
  • Referrals

10 Reviews for Every Last Detail Wedding & Events

10 Every Last Detail Wedding & Events Reviews

B
Brittany Kelly

Getting married on 01/04/2020

EVERYTHING I needed and more for my day of coordination!

My wedding was this May and Anna was absolutely essential in my day of coordination. Throughout the months leading up, we facetimed to help get the exact timeline set for the day. The week leading up ... Read more she took over almost all vendor communication and was prepared to handle any issues that arose. The day of she handled perfectly, she helped to set up our venue which was critical for us and made executive decisions on things that I just didn't have time for day of (our memory table sign didn't look great and she handled that). Additionally, she kept us on track for the reception, at one point she came up and said we are a bit behind do you want to do this dance now and then would go tell the DJ. I TRULY do not know how I would have managed my day without her. I highly, highly recommend Anna and her team!

LOLO
Lori

Getting married on 09/07/2019

So thankful!

I am so thankful to have found every last detail! They helped with our timeline and thought of things that we never would have thought of. At first we weren't sure we needed a coordinator but after ... Read more talking with them we were so glad! Our minds were at ease and the best part was that they were budget friendly! I highly recommend every last detail!

Tori
Tori

Married on 07/13/2019

Beyond amazing!

Anna has been AMAZING throughout the wedding planning process! She is prompt on her responses, extremely helpful, and has been an absolute delight to work with! All of the wedding planning nerves have ... Read more gone away because I know she'll be there to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. I would DEFINITELY recommend hiring Every Last Detail to coordinate your wedding day!