Every Thing Lovely

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Every Thing Lovely

"Follow the Love" - 1 Cor. 14:1

Every Thing Lovely is a family affair that consists of husband, wife and sister in Christ. This unity brings a comfort to our clients, which is beyond the value of the service. We find joy in bringing your plans and dreams together to create a stylish and memorable celebration.

Every Thing Lovely specializes in wedding coordination. With over twenty-five years of event planning experience in New Orleans, we bring an attention to detail that allows you to relax and focus on sharing your love and enjoying your day with family and friends.

Your experience will be professional, memorable, and lovely.

Please contact us for your complimentary consultation.

3 Reviews for Every Thing Lovely

3 Every Thing Lovely Reviews

M
Martina

Married on 03/23/2017

Just Thanks! First class service! Highly reccomended! =) Read more Just Thanks!!!!!! First class service!! highly reccomended !! =)

T
Tricia

Married on 10/11/2014

Leslie's intimate knowledge of New Orleans and her attention to detail put our NOLA weekend over the top! Leslie really paid attention to our desires while offering suggestions that would make the ... Read more occasion that much more meaningful. We cannot say enough how happy we were with the entire experience.

J
J

Married on 10/19/2013

I already knew Leslie could put on a great party because she planned my friend's wedding - and it was perfect. But when she started to work with my daughter and I on my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, I ... Read more learned just how much Leslie puts in to her planning efforts. She really got to know my daughter's interests and kept her perspective in mind throughout the planning process. Leslie offered great ideas and involved all of us in the decision process. Leslie was on site throughout the events and really made it fun - down to the last detail. Everything was Lovely - and hip and happening and yummy."

Every Thing Lovely FAQ