Everyday Details, LLC

Hampton, NH · View map · Visit website

About Everyday Details, LLC

Everyday Details LLC is an experienced and creative wedding planning company in Hampton, New Hampshire. Laurie Mantegari is the self-motivated entrepreneur and wedding planner who took her creativeness and turned it into her career as a special events coordinator. Everyday Details LLC is here to make sure your wedding is a dream, and is a fun and relaxing process from start to finish.

Everyday Details LLC offers a variety of planning services to ensure your needs are met. Laurie understands that not every couple wants their entire wedding planned for them. She offers full planning as well as partial planning and is ready to assist as much or as little as the happy couple may want. In addition, she can provide:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas covered
Everyday Details LLC loves to hear your wedding vision and turn it into your wedding reality. Laurie understands this is the most memorable and joyful day where loved ones start the first day of the rest of their lives together. The wedding types she is ready to assist with include:

• Civil

N
Featured
Niamh

Married on 08/06/2016

I am still 10 months out from our wedding date but I felt compelled to write about how amazing Laurie is! I booked Laurie during this Summer 2015 for our wedding next Summer 2016. Her motto and her ... Read more aim is to save brides their time, money and stress during wedding planning... And so far she has ticked all three boxes with me in so many ways! Laurie is eager to get to know you and your spouse-to-be so that she can make sure to meet both needs throughout the planning phase and on the day, which put my future husband at great ease! He was unsure about the investment in a planner but he is now super happy with our decision! Laurie's vendor help, general advice on wedding planning and budgeting has helped us immensely so far. She is such a lovely person and really fun to work with. We have a great laugh when chatting or meeting while getting lots done and she gets as excited as me - she genuinely cares :) Lauries style is also very straight on point and she will give you the honest truth. She is available ANY TIME for calls/ texts/ emails - really comforting to a future bride! Laurie has course corrected me and put me in the right direction on big expenditure items which I will be forever grateful for! I consider myself pretty organized and savvy with research; so for some of you also in that boat you may think you don't need a planner - but you need Laurie! I cannot wait to work with Laurie for the next 10 months as we get ready for our big day!

Summer
Summer

Married on 06/08/2019

Thoughtful, prepared, and a joy to work with!

Could not recommend this company enough! Laurie knows how to make every meeting count. She answers every question - including those you didn't even know to ask! - and works so hard to give the bride ... Read more and groom a day that will fit their special wants, needs, and budget. Her connections to vendors are outstanding, and everybody loves working with her. Working with Laurie was certainly the best decision we made for our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a stress-free, seamless wedding day experience.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 10/20/2018

5+ stars!!

Laurie was fantastic! I won a free package with Laurie and had hired her by the end of our free meeting. Laurie has so many great ideas and had so many money saving tips. From the time I hired her ... Read more through my wedding day she was always there to answer questions and give advice. She was a life saver on my wedding day! She had made all the vendors timelines and emailed them ahead of time so everyone knew where they were supposed to be at what time. She helped set up our decorations and collected all our things after the wedding. She was there the whole night to make sure everything went smoothly and even made sure we had some food packed up to take with us. Highly recommended, 5+ stars.