Everything But Your Groom

Chesterfield, VA · View map

About Everything But Your Groom

Congratulations Newly Engaged Couples,

Welcome to Everything But Your Groom. My name is Keith Andes and I have a sincere passion for uniting couples regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. I love planning and designing weddings and commitment ceremonies tailored to your specifications. My unique background in design and hospitality will lend a helping hand in your planning process. I promise to invest myself in your world, deliver, and become part of your family. I warmly invite you to look around, get to know me, become a fan on facebook, and meet me for a no-charge consult. We have several different packages according to where you are in the planning process. We also have full custom & a la carte services to take care of every detail. Please visit our contact page to set up your 60 minute complimentary consultation. Warmest wishes,

Keith T. Andes Jr.
Owner & Wedding Planner

2 Reviews for Everything But Your Groom

2 Everything But Your Groom Reviews

MrsPurcell2B
Francesca

Married on 04/05/2014

When I look back on my beautiful wedding photos decades from now, I KNOW that I will be thinking the same thing I think now "WOW, those were some truly amazing florals". Flowers were a "big deal" for ... Read more my wedding - I love flowers, I love color, I love creativity and classic floral design. I wanted a florist who would share my envision and then embrace it as their own. Keith and Pam of Fleur by Everything but Your Groom did just that. They worked within my budget, were so communicative and delivered a polished, picture-picture floral landscape that continues to get compliments from our guests. I LOVE that they were willing to tell me about ideas they had, color suggestions, cool new and great floral ideas they had seen, things to avoid, etc. I also love that meeting them was like meeting old friends - they could not be sweeter or more excited or more passionate about what they do. Would recommend them to anyone looking for GORGEOUS flowers, excellent value and vendors who make planning your wedding a breeze!

Rhianna
Rhianna

Married on 05/11/2018

We initially weren't going to hire a day-of coordinator but we're SO glad we did! Pam is much more reasonably priced than the other day-of coordinators we considered and it was well-worth every penny! ... Read more She was very responsive via email, helping coordinate things with other vendors and the venue. She had a few meetings and skype meetings with us to make sure everything was in order so nothing slipped through the cracks. She even led our rehearsal, making sure everyone knew what they were doing and standing in for our officiant. Pam was a rock star on the day of our wedding! She definitely worked more than we paid for in our contract, arriving shortly after we did and staying much later. We didn't have to do anything on the day-of, she took care of every single detail, following up with each of our vendors without us even asking. When we unexpectedly got more flowers than we planned for, Pam even trimmed them and made them into table decorations--again going way above and beyond what we hired her for! I would highly recommend her for day-of coordination!

Everything But Your Groom FAQ