Everything Iced Cupcakes & More

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Everything Iced Cupcakes & More

Custom bakery in Knoxville, specializing in all types of custom cakes, cupcakes, and other Sweet Treats!

6 Reviews for Everything Iced Cupcakes & More

6 Everything Iced Cupcakes & More Reviews

Krista
Krista

Married on 05/18/2019

Everything iced bakery

Everything iced was the best bakery we came across! We sampled from about 4 locations, but they had the perfect amount of sweetness without it being overwhelming. The texture was moist, even for days ... Read more after. Communication was easy. Bobbie, the owner, was a delight to work with and always responsive. We got a fairly small cake and an assortment of mini cupcakes. I do wish the cake would have been a little prettier, it was beautiful, but not exactly what i was looking for. However, it was amazing! We got so many raves on how good the desserts were. Definitely recommend.

L
Lisa

Married on 12/31/2016

I had heard nothing but amazing reviews about Bobbie and her business. Brides on a Facebook site constantly recommended her, so I finally took the dive and went with her for my wedding without ever ... Read more doing a tasting. I am so glad I did! Her cakes were absolutely delicious! We did both a grooms cake and our wedding cake. The groom’s cake was a frosted cookie cake which got raving reviews during our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding cake was a naked cake that was so beautiful and tasted delicious! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team! She has gained my business if I ever need any sweet treats.

M
Mary

Married on 06/21/2014

I worked with Bobbi at Everything Iced for my wedding and grooms cakes. I cannot say enough about how great that experience was! The only problem we had was that her flavors were all so great it was ... Read more really difficult to choose! She followed a design I found online perfectly and created a unique cake for our grooms cake that was equally as awesome! Everybody was talking about how delicious our cakes were even weeks later! I had originally ordered my cakes from a grocery store bakery, and switched to Everything Iced to help shave off some cost (talk about VALUE! these cakes were bigger and MUCH nicer than the grocery store cakes, at less than half the price!!!). Also, she is able to make great allergen free cakes as well. Beyond the best!!!! Highly recommended!!!