Evoking Light Photography

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Evoking Light Photography

Stephen and Susan, Husband and Wife

Evoking Light Photography is a husband and wife team of wedding photographers based in Cincinnati. Stephen and Susan aim to capture the moments that matter from your unique wedding and love story. They know how to work in such a way that you will be comfortable in front of the camera, and be YOURSELVES with stunning photos to boot! They will help you tell the whole story of your wedding with attention to detail.

Although based in Ohio, Evoking Light Photography will travel to other areas and may be a fit for your destination wedding. With more than a decade’s experience photographing weddings, they offer the following services with every wedding:

• Two lead photographers
  • Engagement session
  • One event per day
  • Digital files
  • Liability Insurance

Other Services

In addition to the above services for every wedding, Evoking Light Photography also offers the following:

• Photobooth

Featured
Elisabeth

Married on 08/08/2018

100 Stars!!!

I wish there was an option to put 100 stars instead of only 5, because Susan and Stephen ABSOLUTELY deserve it! When I began considering photographers, I limited myself to engagement photos only ... Read more because my wedding was in England, and I knew I would have to use a local photographer for our wedding. After we worked with Susan and Stephen and received our photos we were completely blown away. We knew immediately that we would regret working with any other photographer and asked them to join us in England for our wedding. We couldn’t have made a better decision, and I will always be thankful that they agreed to work with us! Susan and Stephen have a way of producing both beautiful and touching candid photos as well as gorgeous artistic shots that make me feel like a movie star! I can not recommend them enough!

Jared
Jared Davis

Married on 06/04/2019

Just what you want!

The professionalism and the ability to capture those beautiful moments in your life when you need them most. If you are trying to select someone dependable, professional and will surely capture you in ... Read more the most important moments of your life.

L
Lyn S

Married on 05/25/2019

Truly a Joy!

It was truly a joy to work with Stephen and Susan. They were amazing. There really are no words to adequately describe how amazing and professional they are! When my husband and I first spoke about ... Read more what was important for us to invest in for our wedding day, photography was at the very top of our lists. The moment we met Susan and Stephen, all our fears disappeared and we knew they would make our wedding day AMAZING. They have a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of a camera and they let us be ourselves. And the pictures are stunning! Thank you so much, Susan and Stephen!!!!!