Excellence Oyster Bay

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Excellence Oyster Bay

Excellence Oyster Bay is a hotel resort venue located in James Hill, Jamaica. This private, adult-only resort is a tranquil and tropical location for you to enjoy a relaxing getaway wedding. This venue is located on a private peninsula, surrounded by gorgeous blue waters and two miles of beautiful beaches. This venue is conveniently located just a short distance from the Falmouth town area and the international airport. This convenient and beautiful location makes Excellence Oyster Bay an ideal setting for your upcoming wedding.

Facilities and Capacity

Excellence Oyster Bay is a resort with luxurious private housing and suites, offering panoramic ocean views and beach access. This Victorian-style property offers indoor and outdoor options for your wedding celebration. Enjoy your wedding ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, and/or rehearsal dinner in one of the amazing event areas, such as the private, white-sand beaches or the gazebo. The resort also features a top-notch fitness center, a relaxing spa, and a variety of fun activities that you and all of your guests can enjoy during your stay. This venue can accommodate groups of up to 200 people, making it a great choice for small, intimate events and large, extravagant ones.

Excellence Oyster Bay offers all-inclusive luxury event services that are sure to make your experience stress-free. The venue offers three deluxe wedding packages, giving you great choices that will help bring your wedding vision to life. The event planning team at Excellence Oyster Bay can walk you through the entire process, and ensure that each and every detail is accounted for. There are a variety of international restaurants nearby, along with in-house catering and bar options, giving you a wide variety of food and beverage selections to accommodate your occasion. The catering services can include things like buffets, cocktail reception, dessert, and servers to accompany your meal. This luxurious venue also offers the following additional event services that will help to enhance your experience further:

• Cake

1 Excellence Oyster Bay Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/31/2017

*side note* If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook. Com and ... Read more I am looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes. I have been to the Excellence several times. After our first visit here (before we got engaged) I knew this was the place I wanted to get married and my boyfriend at the time agreed. From the service to the decor to the food and drinks, let me tell you this place is 5 star! I fell in love the minute I walked in and saw the martini bar which was at the bottom of a double wrap around stair case. The check in was super easy and every single staff member was so attentive. I will say the Excellence pays attention to every detail. After booking our wedding we flew back in to meet with our wedding coordinator, Ariana. She is one of my favorite people still to this day we have kept in touch. Ariana is so kind and quick to respond. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. All of our guests gave us so many compliments I couldn't be happier. Destination weddings can be tough with guests canceling on you last minute, but if you are debating on whether to have one, or have it here, don't hesitate just book it! If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes.

Excellence Oyster Bay FAQ