Excellence Punta Cana

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Excellence Punta Cana

Excellence Punta Cana is a wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Set among lush palms on an endless stretch of beach, this tropical venue provides a luxurious setting for your special day, surrounded by tranquility and romance. You and your guests can enjoy gourmet dining, breathtaking beaches, and pampering at Miilé Spa.

Facilities and Capacity
Excellence Punta Cana offers many indoor and outdoor venue options for an unforgettable ceremony and reception with Caribbean flair. Exchange your vows on the beach overlooking the ocean or in their Stone Gazebo set in the gardens that feature beautiful fountains and lush greenery. Celebrate with dinner and dancing under the stars on the beach or inside the Las Olas Restaurant that boasts dreamy beach views. The venue can accommodate parties of up to 1,000 guests.

Excellence Punta Cana offers many services for a stress-free experience, with many packages to suit your needs. Their dedicated wedding professionals will coordinate the wedding of your dreams, giving you memories that will last a lifetime. They will also supply all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. The venue has ample parking available for you and your guests, offers shuttle and valet services, and is wheelchair accessible. They are available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding related services they provide for your big day include:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Other Services
Excellence Punta Cana offers many other optional services to help bring your vision to life for your wedding day. The additional wedding services they provide include:

• Floral centerpieces
  • Bridal party boutonnieres and corsages
  • Photography
  • Video of ceremony
  • Décor
  • Romantic couples spa packages at Miilé Spa
  • Bridal hairstyling and makeup application
  • Music - DJ, Caribbean trio, mariachi band, or other live music

4 Excellence Punta Cana Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/31/2017

*side note* If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook. Com and ... Read more I am looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes. I have been to the Excellence several times. After our first visit here at the Resort in Riviera Cancun (before we got engaged) I knew this was the place I wanted to get married and my boyfriend at the time agreed. From the service to the decor to the food and drinks, let me tell you this place is 5 star! I fell in love the minute I walked in and saw the martini bar which was at the bottom of a double wrap around stair case. The check in was super easy and every single staff member was so attentive. I will say the Excellence pays attention to every detail. After booking our wedding we flew back in to meet with our wedding coordinator, Ariana. She is one of my favorite people still to this day we have kept in touch. Ariana is so kind and quick to respond. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. All of our guests gave us so many compliments I couldn't be happier. Destination weddings can be tough with guests canceling on you last minute, but if you are debating on whether to have one, or have it here, don't hesitate just book it! If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes.

M
miyosha

Married on 08/20/2016

Spent my honeymoon here and it was awesome. So much activities and the food was great. All inclusive 9 restaurants and 8 bars. I had the honeymoon package and got free horseback riding. We went zip ... Read more lining which is extra money but so worth it. I absolutely loved this trip and will be going back.

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/19/2015

4.2

We were married on December 19, 2015 and had 10 people at our wedding including us. Prior to the wedding our only contact was through email which I felt could have been better. However, once we got ... Read more there we met with the coordinator who went through the details with us and was very helpful and the wedding went as planned. The resort was very nice. We upgraded to the Excellence club which was worth it because it included perks including horseback riding, private check in, beach access and hydro therapy. The staff was very accomidating and friendly. The food and drinks were great but the service could have been better at the restaurants. They were slow to bring our food when we went as a group for dinner. All and all we were happy we got married there and are looking forward to going back for our honeymoon.