Excellence Punta Cana

Punta Cana, DO · View map

About Excellence Punta Cana

Excellence Punta Cana is a wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Set among lush palms on an endless stretch of beach, this tropical venue provides a luxurious setting for your special day, surrounded by tranquility and romance. You and your guests can enjoy gourmet dining, breathtaking beaches, and pampering at Miilé Spa.

Facilities and Capacity
Excellence Punta Cana offers many indoor and outdoor venue options for an unforgettable ceremony and reception with Caribbean flair. Exchange your vows on the beach overlooking the ocean or in their Stone Gazebo set in the gardens that feature beautiful fountains and lush greenery. Celebrate with dinner and dancing under the stars on the beach or inside the Las Olas Restaurant that boasts dreamy beach views. The venue can accommodate parties of up to 1,000 guests.

Excellence Punta Cana offers many services for a stress-free experience, with many packages to suit your needs. Their dedicated wedding professionals will coordinate the wedding of your dreams, giving you memories that will last a lifetime. They will also supply all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. The venue has ample parking available for you and your guests, offers shuttle and valet services, and is wheelchair accessible. They are available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding related services they provide for your big day include:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Other Services
Excellence Punta Cana offers many other optional services to help bring your vision to life for your wedding day. The additional wedding services they provide include:

• Floral centerpieces
  • Bridal party boutonnieres and corsages
  • Photography
  • Video of ceremony
  • Décor
  • Romantic couples spa packages at Miilé Spa
  • Bridal hairstyling and makeup application
  • Music - DJ, Caribbean trio, mariachi band, or other live music

5 Excellence Punta Cana Reviews

Brianna
Brianna Renner

Married on 04/26/2019

everything we could ever want

We were married here in April of this year, and the entire experience was wonderful. This was the second time we have visited EPC, and we have not for one moment been disappointed. The resort is ... Read more beautiful and immaculate – so much work goes on behind the scenes to keep it this way – people who you rarely see or hear, but the work they do should not go unappreciated. The overall décor and atmosphere is a perfect balance of contemporary, colonial, tropical, and chic. The staff have always been phenomenal. Cheerful, accommodating, and welcoming – literally everyone, from the bellhops (Abraham remembered us and said hello every day, remembered our departure date 10 days later and asked us in passing the day prior when we would like him to come gather our luggage), all the way up to management (Santa worked closely with our group for the entire week and, frankly, the greatest disappointment was that she couldn’t make it to our wedding because by that time she felt like family!). Jhon at the cascade pool is a WIZARD, the man instantly memorized all of our drink orders (for easily a dozen or more people!) AND instantly memorized which yeti cup belonged to each of us. Adan at Magna made us feel like royalty. Hector at Prelude, Coca Cola, Junior, Willy and Pedro at Blue Bar, Hendruix and Reynaldo at the beach… all phenomenal! It felt like much of the staff could read our minds, but even when they couldn’t, all we needed to do was ask once and it was immediately taken care of. One of the primary reasons we picked this resort was the food, and it has never disappointed. Especially the seafood dishes! There’s such a huge variety of food to choose from here – definitely something for everyone. Even the mass buffet dinner at white night was delicious! Another thing that made this resort perfect for us: the overall size and layout. Not too big that you felt like you could get lost or that you were exhausted by walking at the end of the day – and we were always bumping into people in our wedding group. But also not too small – expansive beachfront for walking, the ecological park, and always something to do for literally everyone. Both time’s we’ve visited, we’ve come home disappointed that we spent so much time relaxing that we didn’t try all of the other things there were available to do! But a lot of people in our wedding group participated in resort activities, and we heard nothing but rave reviews from all of them. Finally, our wedding… perhaps I’m biased… but it was the best wedding I’ve ever been to ;^) But as the bride, and a type-A bride at that, I think it says a lot that I was blown away by the entire event. The décor, the food, the seamless coordination, the scenery… all of it was perfect. We had been emailing back and forth with Johanny, the wedding coordinator, for a year. She did an absolutely fabulous job. Sometimes it’s hard, from afar, to imagine how everything is going to pull together… but trust her, she has great taste and is a true professional. My husband and I walked into our reception and – honestly – we gasped. It was so beautiful – beyond what we could have imagined. My husband and I have long planned to spend the rest of our lives travelling the world – we have so many places that we want to see that, realistically, once we visit a place, we are not likely to go back again. Excellence Punta Cana is an exception to that rule. When we know that we will be guaranteed such a phenomenal experience – why wouldn’t we go back! And we plan to – many, many times. Tips for anyone planning to get married here: - ask to do a rehearsal walk with the wedding coordinator present. This wasn't something initially offered to us by our wedding coordinator so we did a quick rehearsal walk ourselves, only to realize on the day of the wedding that the plan seemed to be for the coordinator to direct us based on their plans. I wish we would have asked the coordinator to be there with us during our rehearsal walk so we were all on the same page with which direction we wanted to come from, where we wanted to stand in the large gazebo, etc. This is also a great time to review music/song plans with the coordinator. - I had two members of my bridal party do my hair and makeup, and the spa was kind enough to offer us the use of a bridal suite even though we weren’t using the spa’s services. Very accommodating… however, the room was very small, only had one plug so not very conducive to curling irons/lighting/phone charging/etc… was very poorly lit for doing makeup, and was VERY HOT. If you’re planning on doing your own hair and makeup, I’d probably recommend doing it at a different location – maybe in the rooms where the air conditioning is better. - when I went dress shopping, I was trying to keep the climate in mind… it was even hotter than I imagined. I loved the dress I picked and wouldn’t go back… but… VERY. HOT.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/31/2017

*side note* If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook. Com and ... Read more I am looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes. I have been to the Excellence several times. After our first visit here at the Resort in Riviera Cancun (before we got engaged) I knew this was the place I wanted to get married and my boyfriend at the time agreed. From the service to the decor to the food and drinks, let me tell you this place is 5 star! I fell in love the minute I walked in and saw the martini bar which was at the bottom of a double wrap around stair case. The check in was super easy and every single staff member was so attentive. I will say the Excellence pays attention to every detail. After booking our wedding we flew back in to meet with our wedding coordinator, Ariana. She is one of my favorite people still to this day we have kept in touch. Ariana is so kind and quick to respond. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. All of our guests gave us so many compliments I couldn't be happier. Destination weddings can be tough with guests canceling on you last minute, but if you are debating on whether to have one, or have it here, don't hesitate just book it! If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes.

M
miyosha

Married on 08/20/2016

Spent my honeymoon here and it was awesome. So much activities and the food was great. All inclusive 9 restaurants and 8 bars. I had the honeymoon package and got free horseback riding. We went zip ... Read more lining which is extra money but so worth it. I absolutely loved this trip and will be going back.