Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events

Anaheim, CA, CA · View map

About Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events

Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based in Anaheim, California. These talented planners strive to bring together all of the details, big and small, in order to take away your stress and make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be!

Experience
Owner Crystal has a wide range of experience in the wedding industry, including helping to coordinate close friends' weddings. She has worked for a bridal store, DJ company and other wedding planning companies.

Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events offers many services that are tailored specifically for your needs, because not all couples and events are the same. Crystal offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

14 Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events Reviews

M
Margarita

Married on 05/04/2018

I found Crystal Shum of Exceptionally Yours on Thumbtack. I received many quotes from other coordinators, but what made her stand out from the rest was that she was the only one who suggested we talk ... Read more to find out exactly what my now husband and I were looking for. After our phone conversation I decided to hire her. Our wedding could not have gone more smooth thanks to Crystal. She attended the walkthrough at the venue with me and helped tremendously at rehearsal. She kept in touch with me every month for the last 6 months before the wedding. She also kept in touch with all my vendors and helped wherever she could. She stayed one hour after closing and even helped pick up and carry things to our car and made sure nothing was left behind. She went above and beyond!! Thank you so much Crystal!! Margarita and Bryan Bedoy

DM
Diana

Married on 04/08/2018

Crystal was amazing! I seriously couldn't have handled everything on my own the day of. She was professional and kept everyone on the same page. I highly recommend her! Read more Crystal was amazing! I seriously couldn't have handled everything on my own the day of. She was professional and kept everyone on the same page. I highly recommend her!!

K
Katy

Married on 10/21/2017

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She thought of things that would never have occurred to me, communicated with all of my vendors and kept everyone on the same page, and came through in a major way when ... Read more one of my vendors cancelled the day before the wedding and she found a replacement within an hour. The wedding went so smoothly and I was thrilled to see at the end of the night that she had collected and organized everything, and even saved keepsakes for me that I had forgotten about. She was professional and pleasant throughout and I would recommend her highly for any event. Thanks Crystal!