Exeter Events & Tents

Newmarket, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Exeter Events & Tents

A full service event rental company providing an array of quality products throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. We carry a full line of tent inventory including Clear Frame Tents, Bayview Tents, Sailcloth Tents, High Peak Tension Tents, and Frame Tents. We offer a variety of lights, sides, dance floors, farm tables, folding tables, chairs, dishes, glassware and more. Our seasoned and professional team will work with you throughout the rental process to create a successful and stress free rental experience.

68 Reviews for Exeter Events & Tents

68 Exeter Events & Tents Reviews

Lyra
Featured
Lyra

Married on 10/07/2018

Turned a Field into a Wedding Wonderland

Exeter Tents swept in when another company I booked began to fall through the cracks a month before our wedding. I still cannot believe I was able to get almost everything I requested from the ... Read more previous company and kept my cost nearly identical. Lynsie was amazing to work with and guided me through the booking process quickly and efficiently. I do not know what I would have done if my rentals from the other company had never shown up. Exeter Tents will be a company I recommend to anyone for any type of event! Everything was beautiful and our guests loved how gorgeous the tent and rentals were!

F
Flavia

Married on 06/16/2018

Highly recommend! We used Exeter Events & Tents to rent pretty much EVERYTHING for our backyard wedding in June - tent, lights, dance floor, tables, chairs, flatware, dishware, glassware, grills, ... Read more etc. They were extremely responsive, answered my many many questions with no impatience at all, and had so much inventory available to choose from. We got a sailcloth tent which looked SO beautiful - our guests were commenting all night - and the cafe lights were the perfect soft lighting that set such a nice mood. Quality of everything was great, and the guys that came to set up and take down in the blazing heat were awesome as well- they work incredibly hard! All in all, great company that I would definitely use again for a future event.

A
Anthony

Married on 10/28/2017

The whole process was amazing! They showed up on time in the pouring rain and set up the tent. While setting up the tent they were really nice and showed us everything and how to uses everything.I ... Read more am A very satisfied customer and if anyone needs a tent rental I will be telling them about Exeter Tents!!!