Exodus Sound Company

Austin, TX · View map

About Exodus Sound Company

Exodus Sound Company (formerly Klentzman Entertainment) based in Austin, TX provides DJ and entertainment services all over the United States with weddings, dances, and many other events. Mark and his team bring memorable fun to your event, topped with needed organization. Feel free to browse the website for more info at www.ExodusSound.co

106 Reviews for Exodus Sound Company

106 Exodus Sound Company Reviews

Yasmine
Yasmine Bargoti

Married on 07/07/2019

Best DJ you can find

One of the first names I heard when I started planning my wedding was "Mark the DJ". Every venue I toured suggested him and so did my wedding planner, so of course I had to check him out. First of ... Read more all, Mark is not just a DJ- he is a DJ who ALSO plays the piano and sings. He is a DJ who takes time to get to know you as a couple and listens to your every request. Mark made our complicated, multi-cultural wedding come to life. He mixed our entrance songs into a traditional Arabic dance song seamlessly. Throughout the night he serenaded the crowd with his Justin Timberlake-esque voice and kept people on the dance floor for LITERALLY the entire night til exit. Mark was so pleasant to work with, affordable, and overall a hit! We are so grateful for him making our wedding LIT!

A
Ali Saladin

Married on 05/04/2019

Just Amazing

Let's be honest. If you dont know who "Mark The DJ" is, you are missing out! Perfect mix of live music and a DJ. Mark is SO welcoming, friendly, professional, and is one of the best huggers you will ... Read more will ever meet! Mark was the NUMBER ONE most talked about part of our wedding - he is THAT impressive. At one point I was dancing along to a song only to look up and realize he was singing rather than playing a track. I cannot speak higher of his talent. His attention to detail did not go unnoticed. My dad referenced a song we used to dance to during his toast and Mark had it playing by the time he finished. Such an amazing touch that meant a lot! I am still getting compliments and "where did you find him?!" comments. Book him...now!

K
Kristyna

Married on 03/16/2019

100% recommend

Mark was amazing at setting the tone for our event and he listened to what we wanted and executed the night beautifully. He is extremely talented and his piano/singing was such a beautiful addition to ... Read more our reception and was able to get everyone involved on the dance floor at some point with his DJ skills! He also worked well will our coordinator so our night went off smoothly without us having to worry about the details and he did all of this with the biggest smile on his face all night long. Cannot recommend him enough.