Exotica The Signature of Flowers

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Exotica The Signature of Flowers

Exotica the Signature of Flowers is an exquisite wedding florist company based out of Houston, Texas. This dedicated team of designers pride themselves on providing high-quality florals and impeccable customer service. This knowledgeable team of floral consultants have over 20 years of experience, and will ensure your wedding flowers perfectly suit your unique wedding vision, style, and budget. From stunning and timeless wedding bouquets, to romantic and ethereal table centerpieces, Exotica the Signature of Flowers will artfully arrange elegant florals to enhance your wedding event.

Exotica the Signature of Flowers offers couples an array of special services in order to transform their wedding venue into the setting of their dreams. This full-service and helpful florist team will work alongside you to assist you in your floral choices and design memorable and personalized wedding flowers. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Noelia

Married on 03/14/2019

Awesome job

Everything was beautiful! Melinda was super sweet and great to work with. She was amazing! The garlands and bouquets were perfect! I highly recommend her to anyone, you won’t be disappointed! Read more Everything was beautiful!!! Melinda was super sweet and great to work with. She was amazing!!The garlands and bouquets were perfect!! I highly recommend her to anyone, you won’t be disappointed!!

Suzie
Suzie Elles

Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding customer service

I was on a super tight budget and very short time line. Melinda was awesome to work with! I was so happy I didn't have to make an appointment with her to get my order placed. Instead we worked thru ... Read more email with photos, and she gave me EXACTLY what I asked for! Our flowers were beautiful and looked exactly like the photos I sent to her. Her prices were exceptional and she delivered on time as promised. She was so patient with me and the changes we made to the flower order. I'm still getting compliments on the flowers!I will go back to Melinda any time I need flowers for any occasion! Thank you Melinda!

S
Shayna

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazingggg!!

Melinda made my floral vision come to life! Everything looked exactly how I imagined! Read more Melinda made my floral vision come to life! Everything looked exactly how I imagined!