Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim

Maywood, NJ · View map

About Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim

Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim is a professional bridal styling service based in Maywood, New Jersey. Lauren and Kim, the owners of the service, have been working together for 10 years and truly enjoy what they do, creating stunning looks for each client. Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim focuses on the finer details, enhancing the natural features of each bride to make them feel beautiful from the inside out.

This New Jersey-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Lauren and Kim aim to deliver flawless service, allowing clients to avail of hair and makeup trials as well as on-site styling, ensuring their complete satisfaction. Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim provides the following beauty services:

• Extensions

R
Featured
rebecca

Married on 05/21/2011

Lauren and Kim did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party on 05/21. They were the only trial I went to. They arrived earlier than scheduled and had us done early as well (with no rushing ... Read more around). Everyone looked FANTASTIC! They were very flexible in terms of what styles we liked and also having to make a few unexpected changes to the contract. They even reviewed the pictures they had taken of my mom and I at the trial and came equipped with additional suggestions the day of. Best of all, the makeup wasn't too heavy and cakey; I looked like myself but fancier (which was important to me). The makeup and hair lasted until the next day and looked perfect through lots of dancing. I looked the best I ever have, and more importantly, felt the most confident I ever have. I recommend them without a doubt!

T
Tiffany

Married on 06/09/2019

Love Love Love

Lauren and Kim are AMAZING! They made my hair and makeup look stunning on my big day. My hair lasted through all my crazy dance moves and my makeup through all my tears. Not only are they great at ... Read more their job they are fun to work with! I'd 100% recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Crystal
Crystal Williams

Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding

I reached out to Lauren and Kim for my hair and makeup because Lauren was my sister's makeup artist for her wedding day 10 years ago and my sister could not stop raving about her. Lauren and Kim ... Read more invited me to an in-home hair and makeup trial and it felt like being at a good friend's house. They were so warm and welcoming and listened to what I envisioned while also giving me feedback because I was not a very decisive bride. The end result of the trial was amazing but later, after I sent Lauren a different makeup style that seemed to fit me just a bit better for the big day, she nailed the look without one single thing I would have wanted differently without even needing a second trial. Kim was able to do exactly what I wanted with my thick curly hair. Lauren and Kim expertly completed the hair and makeup of my bridal party and mother and everyone looked FLAWLESS. Would recommend a million times.