Expo Limousine

Danvers, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Expo Limousine

Since 1998, Expo/ Rollo Limo, a transportation company based in Danvers, Massachusetts, has been providing couples with luxurious automobile services. The Rollo brothers started this company and have steadily been expanding their fleet of vehicles and services over the years. On your big day, they want you to experience a grand entrance through their elegant yet affordable vehicle options.

Couples can discuss their needs and receive a free quote from Expo/ Rollo Limo. With vehicles accommoating 4 to 24 Passengers, the team will make sure your car selection matches your event and accommodates your party.

Our Wedding Packages start at 3 hours include Complimentary Champagne Toast, Red Carpet Service and a Professionally Trained and Uniformed Chauffeur.

To keep you comfortable, your vehicle will come complete with amenities such as complimentary bottled water and vehicle features including premium stereo system with bluetooth connectivity, flat screen TVs, fiber optic lighting and more. Your vehicle selections include the following:

• Antique Rolls Royce
  • Lincoln Stretch Limousines
  • Exotic Jaguar Limousine
  • Mercedes GLS SUV Limo
  • Hummer H2 SUV Limo
  • Cadillac Escalade SUV Limo
  • Porsche Cayenne SUV Limo
  • Corporate Sedans and SUVs for the newlyweds after the reception

As all of our services are priced out according to a number of factors, to expedite your pricing requests we ask that if you have not already done so, include the date of your event, an approximate pick up and drop off city and approximate amount of passengers you need to accommodate.

We look forward to being a part of your big day!

33 Reviews for Expo Limousine

33 Expo Limousine Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 09/09/2016

I booked this very last minute before my September 9th wedding. I would guess maybe 2-3 weeks out. I had trouble contacting them via email and phone a couple of times but that was later explained to ... Read more me on the phone that there was another client on the phone when I tried calling and they did receive my voice mail. I had booked the Jag and was upgraded to the Mercedes with no charge due to an issue with the Jag..,that was absolutely awesome! I being the bride was completely oblivious to the fact that one of the owners, Dan, was our limo driver for the day. I felt so horrible I did not make the connection right away but explained I was in a "wedding" zone. He took us every where we had asked him too and he even made additional stops. He was very patient with my requests and the "down time" between salon trips, hotel and venue. I had a scare with my veil piece missing so my aunt took the limo back to her house. Dan was listening to my aunt explain why she needed the limo back to her house and he so very kindly and awesomely explained his mother owns a bridal store and would drive her to the bridal store to replace my veil piece if need. TALK ABOUT AWESOME SERVICE!!!! I think one of the BEST things about this company was the fact that I came down from my hotel room with the girls at 1055am and they were already outside WAITING FOR US when we had reserved it for 11am. THAT IS SUPER IMPRESSIVE!!! I should also mention that I had the limo reserved until 6pm. We got a late start from my aunts out to the wedding venue and were caught in traffic. I was panicking because I know we only had the limo until 6pm. Dan said not to worry about it and just worry about the wedding. He got all the girls and myself to the venue as fast as he could (in rush hour Friday traffic) and we made it time to spare before the ceremony. He not only was so kind about going past the contracted time but he got us there quickly and safely. I can NOT thank him enough!

Fatima
Fatima Sherif

Married on 04/27/2019

#Issakabavoyage

Awesome to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional limo service. Read more Awesome to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional limo service.

S
Stefano Millione

Married on 04/20/2019

Great People and Great Service

I’d have to say this was the most stressful part of planning but the guys at Expo Limo made it pretty painless. The deposit process was a little tricky but overall everything was smooth. The Mercedes ... Read more Mercedes limo was unreal. I’ve never seen anything like it and the driver (who’s name I forgot) was great. He was attentive, mildly engaging but not overly intrusive in our day.