Expose The Moment

Manchester, NH · View map

About Expose The Moment

NH Wedding Photographer

Professional Affordable Budget Friendly

Are you looking for a wedding photographer that is dynamic, artistic, professional, and affordable?

Well, your search is over!

My name is Gary and I own and operate Expose the Moment.

Expose The Moment is a registered business, is fully insured, carries a two-million dollar liability policy.

I offer………

Easy online booking and communication planning

Easy accessibility via email, text or phone

Quick turn around of images and online gallery

A laid-back and fun photographer

Good to know:

My cameras have dual memory card slots. Each press of the shutter means that two copies of every image are taken. I back up every image as soon as I get home, so there are a total of four copies of every image.

I offer wedding packages at all price ranges and I offer flexible payment plans to meet every budget.

Take a look at my extensive wedding galleries containing over 80,000 images.

You can read what our previous clients had to say by reading our reviews.

We also have an FAQ page that covers some questions you may have.

Most couples struggle with choosing a wedding photographer, as it is one of the biggest decisions of their lives. I want to help make it one of the easiest decisions. I promise to you to be polite, professional, inspirational, available, fun, easy going, dynamic, and artistic.

It’s my job to not only provide you with fantastic images but a great client experience.

Wedding photography is about more than creating great images

I care about you the client and work with you to produce images, you’ll love that will last a lifetime.

We are your best choice for wedding photography in Manchester, NH, and the surrounding areas.

40 Reviews for Expose The Moment

40 Expose The Moment Reviews

S
Shawn D

Married on 06/29/2019

Gary is Awesome!

Gary is a great photographer and has an eye for detail. He and his partner arrived on time and totally prepared! My newly-wed wife and I would recommend Gary to anybody in a heartbeat! Read more Gary is a great photographer and has an eye for detail. He and his partner arrived on time and totally prepared! My newly-wed wife and I would recommend Gary to anybody in a heartbeat!

Monique
Monique Harrington

Married on 06/22/2019

Best photographer ever!!

I highly recommend Gary to be your photographer. He was professional, engaging, affordable and flexible. He worked flawlessly all day for our wedding and made sure it was perfect. We are beyond happy ... Read more with his work and highly recommend him if you want the perfect photographer!! A million thank yous would never be enough.

D
D Lessard

Married on 10/25/2018

Not just weddings!

Gary captured the memories of a surprise 50th Anniversary Party for our parents. Having so many photos of our family all together and celebrating -- including a group photo that Gary suggested -- is ... Read more wonderful!