Exposure Love

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Exposure Love

I am a photographer based here in the amazing Southern California. Born artist, husband for 13 years, father of 3 of the raddest kids you'll ever meet, surfer and believer. I am glad you're here to see my work.

When I first picked up a camera I was always intimidated by the idea of weddings. The thought of loosing a SD card or me dying on the wedding day.......too much!! I started shooting fashion, hair and beauty and still do to this day. I had requests from friends to shoot weddings cause they felt I was able too. As much as I feared them I took the old Nike concept, "just do it".

Well they were right, and I am not going to lie but it's actually extremely fun!!! When I am shooting you can expect jokes, conversations on why my 49ers will smash your team, camping, surfing, how to build an AR-15, how to forge metal, or just conversation on anything!! My style is simple, I want the world to know you are in LOVE!!! I do what it takes to get a shot which often explains the ditry shirts at the end of a day. I will help you to get the best image.

17 Reviews for Exposure Love

17 Exposure Love Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 05/16/2015

My biggest fear on my wedding day was not getting enough photos and the photographer somehow missing something! Matt Shutter's great attention to detail and ability to capture color and emotion drew ... Read more me to his work initially. After meeting with him in person to discuss the details and timeline of the wedding I felt so comfortable and confident that we were on the same page and I fully trusted his ability to photograph this very special day. The peace of mind as a bride to have a photographer that I trusted was priceless. The day came and of course it was a blur to me, as it is most brides, but thanks to Matt Shutter (Exposure Love Photography) not a moment was missed and it took me weeks to go through all of the wonderful pictures he took!. He captured all the joy and the love that was shared that day. Not only did he do an incredible job but his friendly easy-going personality put everyone at ease and it definitely showed in all of our beautiful photographs. Thank you Matt(Exposure Love Photography)!!!!

User4570033

2+ years ago

Matt Schutter is a hands down amazing person and photographer! You are in without a doubt the best you can get in Southern California! Read more Matt Schutter is a hands down amazing person and photographer! You are in without a doubt the best you can get in Southern California!

K
Kim

Married on 12/13/2014

Matt was awesome! Leading up to the wedding, he met with me a few times to go over details and made sure that he gets everything down on what I was looking for on my wedding day. He was pretty much ... Read more open to anything I asked and suggested. He is very understanding and went above and beyond what we even asked for on the day of our wedding! Definitely recommend Matt Schutter & Exposure Love! :)