Premier Linen Co.

Marietta, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Premier Linen Co.

Premier Linen Company of Marietta, Pennsylvania, will take your wedding decor to the next level with elegant linens. They serve weddings in the Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg areas. Their experts will work with you to create a beautiful reception filled with coordinated, high-quality fabrics.

Premier Linen Company offers a vast array of linen options for your wedding reception. You can choose from a variety of different colors and textures for tablecloths, napkins, chair covers and sashes, table runners, and table toppers. You can visit their showroom to discuss different fabric options and colors and view samples. Staff members will help you design your wedding to flow with your wedding theme, centerpieces, and color scheme. On the day of your wedding, they will deliver and set up all items.

28 Reviews for Premier Linen Co.

28 Premier Linen Co. Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/05/2018

Thank you Bev!

I cannot recommend Premier Linen Company enough! From the very beginning Bev made the planning process super easy! I met her at the store and told her about my vision and colors. She showed me a ... Read more variety of linen options that fit my vision and the prices were very reasonable. Bev is very quick to respond and knowledgable. The linens arrived to our venue the day before our wedding and they looked even better than I could have imagined. They picked up the linens afterward so I didnt have to worry! Thank you Bev for helping make our dream wedding a reality!

K
Kacie

Married on 10/01/2017

We got our linens from Express Laundry & Linens through our venue, Brick Gables. We decided to go with ivory linens for all of the tables and navy napkins, with a navy tablecloth for the DJ table. ... Read more Everything looked fantastic! We were very impressed. Their prices were very reasonable as well. Would definitely recommend!

K
Katie

Married on 09/03/2017

Bev was so nice to work with for choosing the linens for our wedding! After just a few minutes of talking to us, she was able to show us options for different colors and textures that worked with our ... Read more wedding theme and budget perfectly! After seeing the final results come together on the day of, we were so happy with the way everything looked! I would definitely recommend Express Linens to anyone, their prices are great, they’re wonderful to work with, and they have a huge selection of fabrics to choose from!