Expressed Image

Boise, ID · View map

About Expressed Image

Expressed Image Wedding Planners is a unique wedding planning company based out of Southern California. The company is dedicated to providing you with a truly individual experience when it comes to planning and preparing for your wedding day. Amara Cinko, owner of the company, has an incredibly high sense of dedication and determination to provide a quality wedding planning service to all of her clients. The vision you have for your perfect wedding will be executed beautifully and exquisitely if you choose Expressed Image Wedding Planners.

Expressed Image Wedding Planners offer various tiered packages to meet the needs of a variety of couples, budgets and wedding sizes. The highest tiered package, Full Wedding Planning, includes the following services:

• In person consultations
  • Compiling a list of appropriate vendors and services
  • Pre-wedding planning schedule with monthly checklists
  • Client portal with wedding vision board
  • Budget management
  • Personalized wedding website
  • Detailed wedding day timeline
  • Contact and finalization of all vendors
  • Coordination of rehearsal and ceremony walkthrough
  • Wedding team of four for setup and teardown

23 Reviews for Expressed Image

23 Expressed Image Reviews

Vicky
Vicky

Married on 09/29/2018

My happiest day ever

Amara made me feel like the happiest and luckiest bride on my wedding day. She has very calm, yet confident demeanor and was the perfect complement to me and my family. We started working together ... Read more several months before my wedding. She helped create my timeline, communicated openly with my other vendors, and helped with the details that I would have easily overlooked. She’s incredibly responsive to phone calls and emails. I felt like my wedding was just as much a priority to her as it was to me. She gave me great recommendations for vendors. On my wedding day, her and her assistant, Josie, really went above and beyond to make sure I was really truly happy and not stressed. I’ll never be able to thank her enough for her energy and great work. I humbly enjoyed every moment of my wedding day. I have Amara and Josie to thank for that.

E
Emily

Married on 10/21/2017

My biggest regret while planning my wedding was not hiring a planner from the beginning. I was torn on whether or not we needed a planner, turns out I did and am so happy I went with Expressed Image. ... Read more I am a serious procrastinator, and about 4 months before my wedding found myself lacking direction and in need of help. Amara, Morgan and team were incredible. They jumped in and got me to make decisions right away, were so helpful when I was stuck, provided advice and much needed focus. My wedding was perfect, if anything went wrong, Expressed Image must have taken care of it without missing a beat. Throughout the whole process they were responsive, professional and fun to work with. I felt they really understood my vision and helped me bring it to life. They also referred other vendors that I loved! Thank you, Expressed Image!

T
Traci

Married on 09/30/2017

Expressed Image's are the best wedding coordinators. From the day we hired them, they made sure all our wedding needs/questions were answered in a very timely manner. Nicole was our coordinator and ... Read more she was great, between wedding stressors and day of preparations she was on top of it. We can't say enough great things about Amara and her team. Thank you for making our day perfect!