Expression Booth

San Jose, CA · View map

About Expression Booth

Welcome to Expression Booth! We are a San Jose photo booth rental company that services the San Francisco bay area and the Silicon Valley. Expression Booth is part of a full entertainment company, Expression Events which consists of DJ services, event lighting and our ten person photo booth.

We offer competitive pricing, top notch professionalism and a team that knows how to have fun. We have been in the entertainment and wedding business for over 15 years and we pride ourselves on creating a smooth flowing and fun event for you and your guests.

Let Expression Booth bring the love, smiles and laughter! Behind the curtain, let the camera tell the story. Your guests can dress up, make faces and have a blast. This is what it's all about!

Call us now to book your wedding, party or corporate event!

We provide Photo booths for events such as weddings, corporate parties, sweet 16's, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and much more!

Please visit our website at http://www.expressionbooth.com

12 Reviews for Expression Booth

12 Expression Booth Reviews

L
Lily

Married on 08/22/2015

I had rented from Expression Booth as a combo package with the DJ/Emcee services from Expression Events. Jessie and Sara are a husband-wife team and they're AWESOME! Super fun and easy to work with. ... Read more I'll focus on the photobooth portion below. The photobooth was such a HUGE hit at our wedding, and Sara made all of it possible. It was super easy to work with Sara and everything was seamless. It only took one Skype meeting and a few emails to hammer out all of the details. Not only that but on the wedding day, Sara graciously let us borrow her steamer to remove wrinkles from my wedding dress before the reception. Talk about service! Sara also handled getting all of the photos up online and shipped to us via CD so quickly after the wedding! I really enjoyed looking through the photos and seeing who all the repeat offenders were. :P The photobooths make for great memories and I love that Sra provided digital versions with each photo in full-size (in addition to the 3-photo strip size). I'm going to be using them for some of my thank you gift cards. If I ever need a photobooth again, I would definitely rent from Expression Booth again!

A
Anthony

Married on 06/21/2014

From day one, Jessie and Sara were both very good about getting back to me promptly as far as my questions and concerns went. They were very patient, and very accommodating. This was especially nice ... Read more nice as planning everything else for our wedding was stressful enough in itself! They were very understanding and accommodating throughout the entire process -from Q&A's before booking all the way through the last dance on the day of. First I'll touch on Jessie -he was our emcee/DJ. He also arranged all of our lighting needs at the venue. We gave Jessie the liberty to play whatever music was in, hot, and trending -and most importantly what would keep the audience going. And man, the dance floor was hot hot HOT on our wedding night. I wasn't expecting the dance floor to be packed! So, Jessie certainly did something right! Also, Jessie was like our autopilot system for the evening. He was able to drive the timeline for our wedding, keeping everything scheduled on point, and ready to go. He helped to coordinate the evenings events -like a well greased wheel, everything went super smoothly that night. And frankly, I don't think this would have happened like it did if it were not for Jessie's expertise and ability to work on the fly. Lighting. We had some simple uplighting and dance floor lighting -but this made a world of difference for setting the mood at the venue. Super pleased on this front. Sara took care of the Photo Booth -which was awesome! It was a huge hit at the wedding, and people kept coming up to me telling me how fun, and smooth everything went with the photo booth. Props were included, at no additional charge, which was a big plus. Booth itself was clean, and very nice. Couldn't ask for more. Sara was able to handle all of

Angela
Angela

Married on 04/26/2014

My husband and I hired Expression Events for our DJ, lighting, and photo booth for our wedding. Several people have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to, and I know ... Read more this was due in large part to Jessie and Sara! Jessie was phenomenal, and there was never a break in music. He kept the party going all night. Sara, who was in charge of the photo booth, customized everything for our wedding. She explained how the photo booth worked to each guest, and helped them put their photos into our guest book afterwards. They were both so easy to work with and put all of my nerves at ease. They were personable, accommodating, and professional. I could not be more happy with their services!