Expressionary Events

Long Beach, CA · View map

About Expressionary Events

Expressionary Events is a wedding planner that serves all of Los Angeles, Orange County and Southern California. The team will ensure that every aspect of your big day reflects your style, taste and personality. After all, Expressionary Events believes that the details are what separates an ordinary wedding from an extraordinary one.

Experience
Carmen Fuentes, a wedding planner from the Association of Bridal Consultants, is the owner of the company. She has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for six years and counting.

The company has a range of services to help you plan the perfect wedding day. Through the following offerings, you can discover your expression in every detail:

• Budget analysis

C
Charlyn

Married on 05/18/2019

Carmen is AWESOME!!!

We could not have been able to execute our wedding without her. She was always one step ahead of us and kept the day flowing according to our timeline, but Aram and I always felt present for the ... Read more moments throughout the day. We never felt rushed and we contribute that to Carmen who always stayed calm and friendly, and was both very flexible and firm in working with our vendors. She always made sure to check in with either Aram and I, and it was so sweet of her to bring us hors d’oeuvres and a bottle of champagne during our quiet time while our guests enjoyed cocktail hour. She stayed with us until the end and brought all of our miscellaneous items to our wedding suite so we didn’t have to think about it and was able to truly enjoy open dance floor with our family and friends. We highly recommend Carmen for your wedding and event needs!!!!

A
Aja

Married on 10/11/2017

Anyone debating Expressionary Events, hope this helps. Carmen made my day 100% stress free, everything we planned together went better than I had expected! She was responsive, timely, friendly, ... Read more professional yet personal and extremely experienced she thought through everything and made sure no detail as missed. We didn't feel rushed or like we had to stick to a timeline but still didn't miss any activities. She made sure all deco was how we discussed and all our personal items we brought or recieved were boxed up and in our room we didn't even have to remember anything just enjoy the day! #morethanworthit

G
Gina

Married on 09/29/2017

I have just emailed Carmen Fuentes the below : I wanted to send a quick email to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work on my wedding day. I can say with confidence it would NOT ... Read more NOT have been as smooth and successful without you. You always put my mind at ease and your calm and confident nature always gave me a quite confidence that I was in good hands. You are VERY good at what you do and should be proud. I am happy to leave a review with your manger or online if it helps you in any way. Thank you again for helping make all my dreams come true.