Expressive Productions

Camas, Oregon · Visit website

About Expressive Productions

Expressive Productions is videography company located in Camas, Washington, that serves couples in the Portland area. The professionals at Expressive Productions believe that, while pictures will help you reminisce about your wedding day, video will allow you to relive your once-in-a-lifetime occasion. They assist couples in documenting their unique love story, and offer every service necessary to capture each cherished moment on film.

Expressive Productions’ most popular wedding package includes all-day filming, two videographers and drone footage. It also offers couples a high-definition, three to six-minute highlight video, an edited and color graded ceremony video, and digital and USB drive copies of your footage. Couples are also welcome to request their Express Yourself Package, which includes an additional videographer, as well as reception, speech, and toast coverage.

3 Reviews for Expressive Productions

3 Expressive Productions Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah Garcia

Married on 10/12/2018

Incredible Experience

Marc went above and beyond my expectations. From the beginning he was organized and made it so easy to communicate my desires for my wedding video. You can tell Marc is passionate about he does and he ... Read more he puts his whole heart into his work. The video he made of my wedding day fully captures my experience and everything I loved about my wedding. It is priceless to be able to relive my wedding day over and over again. I can not thank Marc and his team enough for their excellence, professionalism, and creativity. I would recommend Marc to anyone looking for a quality wedding video, he is worth every penny!

Maygan
Maygan

Married on 09/08/2018

Truly an amazing experience

Marc is amazing at what he does. Not only did he pick me up last minuet but he dealt with me being indecisive on where we were going to start the day off. His turn around time to get you the best ... Read more video of your entire life was phenomenal! Better than I have ever imagined. I highly recommend him! ❤️❤️

A
Aja

Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing photography/videography!

Expressive Productions provided videography for my wedding and we couldn’t have been more happy with the results! Hiring a business that knows exactly what moments to capture with out even being ... Read more asked, and then some-is everything! We now get to relive the best day of our lives and see everything that we missed during the craziness of the day. Thanks so much, Marc, for going above and beyond!

Expressive Productions FAQ