Exquisite Events - Event Design

Narragansett, RI · View map

About Exquisite Events - Event Design

Having been in business for more than 20 years, Exquisite Events is a premier event decor company in Rhode Island (and we travel too!). We pride ourselves in meeting and connecting with you, our client, and then tailoring a custom design that respects your vision and budget. Our greatest strength is our creative staff and what we enjoy most is being able to personalize your event. Our design focuses in fabrics, lighting, furniture, bars and other specialty pieces. We would love to invite you in to our showroom where we can sit down, review some ideas and collectively create a design for your big day.

29 Reviews for Exquisite Events - Event Design

29 Exquisite Events - Event Design Reviews

Stefanie
Stefanie Rupp

Married on 05/27/2019

Beautiful Work Worth Every Cent!

We used Exquisite’s décor services for our wedding. I personally worked with Katherine S. Katherine was nothing short of amazing! Towards the end of our planning process I learned that we were ... Read more Katherine’s first official wedding. I never would have known that in a million years. Katherine was professional, knowledgeable, and instantly understood my vision (I think even before I did!). When I arrived to our venue (Blithewold Mansion) I instantly asked if it was okay to run and see the tent. My breath was taken away when I stepped into our tent and couldn’t believe how it all came together! When you plan your wedding it’s hard to imagine how everything could possibly come together and how anyone can understand how you want it. Well, Exquisite did just that. It was absolutely breathtaking. I can’t say enough about them and I’m sure all of their other services are just as amazing!

Jaylene
Jaylene

Married on 04/06/2019

Truly magic!

Exquisite events transformed our venue into something that was pure magic! The bistro lighting and star pendants made our reception feel like a dream! Read more Exquisite events transformed our venue into something that was pure magic! The bistro lighting and star pendants made our reception feel like a dream!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/31/2018

Decor & lighting dream team

The team at Exquisite Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! We planned our wedding from Chicago, which made planning tricky at times, especially when it came to lighting and décor because we ... Read more weren’t able to visit their onsite warehouse to hand-pick anything. However, after we told the EE team what ambience we were going for, they sent us a proposal with photos and descriptions and absolutely nailed it. It was look choosing what you wanted out of a catalog and they executed it flawlessly. We got married in a tent, which is a completely blank canvas, so I was relying heavily on EE to bring it to life. I got to my venue early for a first look and immediately ran to the tent to see how it looked and it was breathtaking. I still have guests talking about how beautifully the tent was decorated. I never thought I’d get compliments on fabric draping and lighting! You will not regret working with this team.