Exquisite Wedding Cakes

York, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Exquisite Wedding Cakes

Exquisite Wedding Cakes is a custom design wedding bakery. They offer buttercream, fondant and ganache wedding cakes. To discuss the designs and flavors of their wedding cakes, they offer couples free consultations along with complimentary wedding cake tasting samples. Aside from traditional wedding cakes, they also offer:

• Mini Wedding Cakes

A
Aurore Lebrun

Married on 07/12/2019

Simply perfect!

As a French native, I really wanted a traditional Croquembouche for my wedding. Louisa at Exquisite Wedding Cakes went above and beyond to make it happen. She made a beautiful and tasty tower of ... Read more vanilla cream puffs, glazed with white chocolate and sugar flower decoration. It's exactly what I wanted. I could not have been happier!

Leah
Leah

Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Cakes in York PA!

My husband and I were married in May of this year, and would 100% recommend Exquisite Wedding Cakes for any engaged couples! Louisa was professional, and absolutely sweet! She guided us through the ... Read more whole process and made us feel comfortable with our choice of cake. Our cake was stunning, and we had so many compliments about the design and taste of it.Thank you Exquisite Wedding Cakes! We'll see you next year for our anniversary cake!

B
Brittany Heckman

Married on 05/17/2019

Creativity and Deliciousness

Louisa at Exquisite Wedding Cakes was such a joy to collaborate with on my wedding cake. She was fun, energetic, and she really knows her craft. I wanted to try a unique flavor that she had never done ... Read more before and she was more than accommodating in baking up a small sample cake for us to try. I plan to work with her again on all future cakes I may need for any occasion. Not only is her professionalism unmatched, the cake was freaking delicious! Cannot recommend strongly enough.