Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica

Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica is a planning company servicing the Greater Chicagoland Area offering personalized wedding design and planning services.

At Exquisitely Designed, we collaborate with our couples to internalize their dreams, conceptualize a vision, and deliver a wedding as unique as their love story.

​Our goal is to create an event to surpass your expectations!

With Exquisitely Deigned Events by your side, you can enjoy your day and all its special moments without being bothered with the behind-the-scenes happenings…leave that to us!
We would love to chat and find out how we can help turn your dreams into reality.

Areas Covered

Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in the Chicagoland Area

11 Reviews for Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica

11 Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica Reviews

M
Featured
Markie

Married on 06/23/2018

Veronica was a truly unbelievable coordinator. I cannot recommend her enough. Her organizational skills, responsiveness and dedication are off the charts. Most importantly, I could really tell that ... Read more she cared - she wanted the wedding to run perfectly (which she accomplished), just like I did. She was truly invested in our wedding throughout the full process. On the day of our wedding, I was able to relax and just enjoy the day, because I knew Veronica was all over the logistics and ensuring that all of our guests were having a fantastic time. She also did our flowers which were so beautiful! Thank you, Veronica!

kelli
kelli

Married on 10/27/2018

The best Decision I could have made

I'd like to just Brag about you real quick if that is ok! I have to honestly say Thank you Thank you Thank you for everything you did for Ryan and Myself for our wedding 10/27/18 you and the crew ... Read more were honestly exactly what I needed to keep my head on straight. I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to have had such an awesome planner to help with our Big Weekend... You guys CRUSHED IT!! You and the team were there from start to finish and made my stress and anxiety disappear, not to mention you made a believer out of Ryan! Thank you so much, Hiring Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica was one of the best things I did! From the bottom of our Hearts, Ryan Felz and I thank you all! xoxo

D
Dominique

Married on 08/19/2017

Veronica and her team were excellent to work with. I was able to see the venue prior to walking down the aisle and I loved everything I saw. The wedding day was timely, seamless, and most of all FUN! ... Read more We could not have asked for anything better. Veronica was organized, easy to work with and she easily understood our vision. Thanks Veronica for making our day special and memorable.