Hired? Booked

Extraordinary Events

Crown Point, IN · View map

About Extraordinary Events

Extraordinary Events was established in Northwest Indiana in 2007. Owner and operator, Daria, has designed and created event visions for over a decade.

She started event design as a hobby, extending her services to her family and friends as a gift. As her work was admired by the guests of numerous events, her services quckily became desired by interested clientele.

In 2002, she had the sincere pleasure of planning her own nuptials. After planning her rehearsal dinner, designing her wedding and ceremony, she had an intimate knowledge of what one can experience during the planning process.

That process reaffirmed what she had always be
lieved. An event planner/designer must undoubtedly have a clear understanding of their clients vision and possess enthusiasm to bring that vision into reality.

Even more so, the planner/designer should always maintain a high standard and ensure that the vision is not compromised. Every client desires a priceless experience. That experience therefore can not be ordinary, it must be extraordinary. Out of her mission as an event planner, Extraordinary Events was created.

12 Reviews for Extraordinary Events

12 Extraordinary Events Reviews

L
LOREAL

Married on 07/07/2017

She was very professional, prompt, knowledgeable and kind. She made my vision come to life. I loved my theme and baby shower decor! She rocks in every aspect and is a overall wonderful person. What a ... Read more great experience! Thank you Extraordinary Events!! Next up wedding!!! (Life's a Gift Baby Shower)

U
User6479958

2+ years ago

She was very professional and planned an awesome baby shower for me and my husband! Read more She was very professional and planned an awesome baby shower for me and my husband!

E
Erica

Married on 02/12/2016

We decided on January 4, 2016 to get married on February 12, 2016. I reached out to Daria, Owner of Extraordinary Events, and she planned our wedding with us within 2 days. No one would ever believe ... Read more that our wedding was completed within this matter of time. I had a photographer, band, cake, dress, venue, etc., within these 2 days. Extraordinary Events took my thoughts of having an intimate ceremony and transformed my vision into a fairy tale never seen before. It exceeded my expectations and this was a wedding of my dreams! I highly recommend everyone to use Extraordinary Events!!!!!!